Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Poor poor tatics to start match and cost us the points.Said other day he was going back to basics but once again went with some over complected system that cost us goals again.Much better 2nd half but all too little too late.If we go down its the home results against Wigan ,Sotn and Newcastle that is going to cost us. 

Who said getting a new manager in would solve anything? Or we're saying is that we at least might have a fighting chance of staying up under someone else.

I think that glimmer of a fighting chance is the only way we will stay up.

I blame Lambert totally for tonight's defeat. Bennett should not have been on the pitch, he is shit - end of! The three at the back just does not **** work so stop it you clueless man! Lichaj can play at left back and apparently, we win when he plays!

Gabby is Villa through and through so get him in the **** team. Weimann has the best goals to appearances ratio this season and he works his bollocks off so **** play him from the start with Gabby and Benteke.

The midfield is gash, so stop playing Bannan! This is not personal, he just IS THAT BAD! Get quality in there. N'Zogbia in the free role behind the striker and get Westwood playing alongside either Delph, Herd, Holman or Ireland. ****, even El Ahmadi but NOT Bannan!

Now, we might not win many more but at least we will not be starting with 9 men on the pitch!

• Like 1

Mantis - where do you stand on my claim that we have the worst midfield in prem history now?

Surely you have to accept that its close.

I stand where I stood before. It's very very poor and probably the worst in the league but certainly not the worst in Premier League history.

Lambert doesn't help either.

Lambert is to blame for tonights result, he got the tactics all wrong for this game. Newcastle play Cisse up front, so we play a 5 at the back where the width is supposed to come from our full backs who spent most of the time defending. We needed to play wide & get Nzogbia & Gabby to stretch them in order to get decent service to Bent & Benteke. Play 442 which every pro footballer can play.