Paul Lambert

Pilchard

This is just not right but I can't be bothered to argue with you

Suffice to say Lambert's win % over three seasons at Norwich was 49.30% better than David Moyes (for example) has achieved anywhere or well better than MON at any of his five Foot

ball League clubs

Decent manager - bad situation

it is right. the season before Lambert joined wycombe they were in the playoffs but lost to cheltenham. the season he joined colchester they had been relegated from the championship.

why haven't we signed at least 2 central midfielders? Does anyone in the world think that we are good in CM? 2 signings and we would have a chance of staying up. Should have had them in 3 weeks ago. Bet we don't sign anyone. Bottom of the league is my prediction.

We are so lightweight in CM. Can't defend and no creativity. The fact we haven't even tried to fix this is disgusting.  

For the first time this season I am actually angry; normally frustrated and hopeful but today is an absolute joke.

Lambert needs to sort himself out and begin gaining some tactical insight; Bannan and Westwood as a 2 in midfield with Herd on the bench? 

Absolutely disgraceful.

No wonder Newcastle are spending so much time on the right hand side, Bennett is absolutely terrible, what is he still doing on the pitch?

No link between midfield and attack, nobody apart from Westwood moving to show in gaps (and even he has given up), and no bite.

Awful, awful, awful; how can we go on supporting this manager? It's just too painful.

MacDonald? Cheap and the right man to take us back into the Premiership when Lambert gets us relegated.

• Like 1

Sorry but the problems are bigger than the manager, sacking him will not change that on iota

So why is it then that you wanted McLeish gone despite the fact that we were never this bad? I don't mean to be a dick here Richard but it makes no sense.

Dont sack Lambert - Relegation

Get someone else - Probable relegation but at least we tried something to stem the tide, something this useless waster cant do.

Totally agree, someone with an ounce of tactical awareness and motivation might give us a small chance

Sorry but the problems are bigger than the manager, sacking him will not change that on iota

We might as well change the manager. We know exactly what we will get if we keep Lambert. We have literally nothing to lose making a change. 

There is the chance we will become difficult to break down and a new manager could bring a breath of fresh air around the training ground leading to greater confidence. 

We will never be a top half side with this squad but a different manager might scrape together the points we need to survive. 

Lambert has made it pretty clear over the last 6 weeks that he is not the manager to do that.