Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Confidence is through the floor. This will keep going on and on and on and on. At the very least a new manager may give us a bounce and raise confidence a little bit, and chances are he'll be better in the tactical and motivating department too.

So why is it then that you wanted McLeish gone despite the fact that we were never this bad? I don't mean to be a dick here Richard but it makes no sense.

because my opinion was he was the wrong manager for us

Why oh why did PL not go 442 from the very start and he should have kept bent on and took nzogbia off for

agbonlahor!!!!  If we can play like the second half for the rest of the season we may, just may be ok, but its a

very very tall order!!!!!!

I've seen enough from the team to think if he had got his tactics right we would have more points..

Yep. 

These players are not great by any stretch but they are much better than what Lambert is getting out of them. 

We need to make the change before it is mathematically impossible to stay up. 

He went back to basics in the second half and voila, better fighting performance. Non of this 3 at the back shit for the rest of the season please, traditional 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 or we might as well pack our bags.

• Like 1