Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Don't see what all the worry is about, I fancied us to beat Norwich away so I'd fancy us to beat Bradford. Im going to have a cheeky tenner on Villa -2 at 13/2, I also like Benteke to score 2 or more goals at 13/2 & Weiman to score 2 or more at 12/1. If Andi starts that's a huge price, I fancy Bent to start myself so I'll have to wait and see but I plan on relaxing tonight watching us win. The over from Ireland for the return leg.

Don't see what all the worry is about, I fancied us to beat Norwich away so I'd fancy us to beat Bradford.

But since then we have suffered some catastrophic collapses and a visible erosion of team confidence.

Never count chickens.

Unless your job is as a chicken counter, in which case it would be wise to conform with your terms of employment.

But since then we have suffered some catastrophic collapses and a visible erosion of team confidence.

Never count chickens.

Unless your job is as a chicken counter, in which case it would be wise to conform with your terms of employment.

Still though, I mean, obviously Bradford will be up for it, but we are Aston Villa at the end of the day & they are hardly brimming with confidence, first goal will be huge I know and I pray it's us and nice and early because then Bradford will have no choice but to come out and play.

Wouldn't really like to predict the outcome tonight. If we create a good number of chances we could score 3 or 4. It's our defence which has me worried though. Bradford could easily get a goal or 2.

Could go either way.

Still pretty confident over the 2 legs. Just not so much about tonight!