chappy

-----------------Guzan----------------

Lowton--Clark---Baker--Bennett

---------Bannan---Herd-------------

Weimann------------- Agbonlahor

----------N'Zogbia-------------------

----------------Benteke--------------

Need a decent win imo.

If they get a draw they will have a huge lift as they will know that a repeat could take them to penalties. We need them to come chasing the game at Villa Park, knowing they have to throw everything at us because with Benteke, Nzogbia and Gabby we can counter that well and should see us ruin them. If they know they have to shut up shop they will do and if it gets to extra time/penalties I can see them taking it.

Tl;dr: Beat them tomorrow thanks.

--------------Given------------

Lowton-Clark-Baker-Bennett

--------Bannan-Delph---------

NZogbia---------------Gabby

-----------Weinteke------------

They also haven't won in this competition over 90 minutes since the second round, which is the only tie they didn't take to extra time. Okay, they've beaten Wigan and Arsenal, but scraping a draw at home against us wouldn't be a massive help to them really.

I think they've gone their last three league games without a win as well. Might be mistaken.

They also haven't won in this competition over 90 minutes since the second round, which is the only tie they didn't take to extra time. Okay, they've beaten Wigan and Arsenal, but scraping a draw at home against us wouldn't be a massive help to them really.

I think they've gone their last three league games without a win as well. Might be mistaken.

Yes but if theres anyway for a side to end their losing streak its to play Aston Villa

People seem to have expunged the Bolton Wanderers semi final from their minds and rightly so.

I expect us to make the final but I don't think it'll be plain sailing.

Lost 2-0 the weekend to the mighty barnet :D

Bradford have lost 2 and drawn 1 of their last 3 games.

Just read a statistic though:

"This is Villa's 14th participation in the semi-finals. They have never progressed to the final after failing to win the first leg of a semi-final"

I think BBC have got that wrong though? Tranmere 94? We lost the first leg but won the second and got to the final.

Edited by KjParton