Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

omariqy

Are you all really calling for lamberts head?

And you wonder why were labelled fickle? After Liverpool he was the messiah.

Christ, **** kneejerk reaction or what.

He was never the messiah after Liverpool. Lambert has been shit since day one. Had Liverpool been able to finish they would have been 4 up after 25 mins. Lambert is clueless

Lambert says he's got his January targets all lined up, so I'm not calling for his head. This is a run of very poor form coming after a run of very solid form, hardly surprising given the youth and inexperience of the team. 3 weeks ago Lambert was roundly praised for his vision coming to fruition. 3 losses later, people want him gone?

If we are teetering at the precipice in March, maybe a change would be needed. But it's not even January yet. The last thing this young team needs is the supporters repeating how sh*t they all are.

• Like 4

Obviously things are very, very, very ****.

But did anyone who looked at the players available think "Yep, we should have the beating of Wigan"?

There's nothing wrong with the recent signings overall. We just need more and better, and for the injured players to come back.

I honestly think it's possible that Lambert has been showing Lerner just how poor his squad is.

Since Beneteke's second at Liverpool, the score is 16-0 to the opposition. Something very strange is going on, and I refuse to believe that it's all down to the manager. I refuse to believe that ANYBODY could singlehandedly be responsible for such a state of affairs. If Lambert is such a bad manager, can someone please explain to me how he got a side to 12th in the league after two successive promotions?

• Like 1

Are you all really calling for lamberts head?

And you wonder why were labelled fickle? After Liverpool he was the messiah.

Christ, **** kneejerk reaction or what.

whilst I agree with the sentiment of your post, this is the modern day football fan you are talking about, I can understand why they are doing it. Trouble is some have been doing so for a while

Lambert says he's got his January targets all lined up, so I'm not calling for his head. This is a run of very poor form coming after a run of very solid form, hardly surprising given the youth and inexperience of the team. 3 weeks ago Lambert was roundly praised for his vision coming to fruition. 3 losses later, people want him gone?

If we are teetering at the precipice in March, maybe a change would be needed. But it's not even January yet. The last thing this young team needs is the supporters repeating how sh*t they all are.

agree with this
  • Like 1