Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

omariqy

Three games 0 goals, 15 conceded

That is a complete and utter joke I am disgusted and I think Lerner needs to sell up and **** off he has deserted the club and take that useless Sod Faulkner with you

Lambert you truly have embarrassed this club

What seals the deal for me is Wigan are a shocking team. SHOCKING. They've even been shocking today. Their passing is no better than ours, which is shocking. All they've done is attack half-decently a couple of times and put in an OK corner, and Lambert's Villa has been unable to cope. Not only that but they've had 2 blatant penalties turned down and screwed up a one-on-one chance.

We're not a team in development, we're a team in freefall.

this is the culmination of many factors, a small squad riddled with injuries (to our more 'senior' players) therefore relying on inexperienced youth, a congested tough set of fixtures with youngsters not conditioned to that amount of games, poor formation which is partly down to the injuries in key positions but hasn't been changed regardless of recent drubbings.

Up until these last three matches, I'd definately seen improvement in the team and the way we plied our trade on the pitch. However, we've now gone 1 step forward and 5 steps back....

January is very important, in terms of personnel coming in, coming back from injury and fixtures.

Today though is just plain shit.

• Like 2