Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

omariqy

Upon switching to 4 at the back, Herd and Clark are now our CB pairing and Lowton at RB. It should be Herd at RB and Lowton CB, since Herd is a **** disaster on legs at CB and plied his trade as a RB for ages. Lambert can't even get that right.

Edited by Laivasse

Meh, I wouldn't sack Lambert for this. But we are shit and he must responsibility.

again I agree, mistakes have been made and need to be rectified . Some of that corrective action needs to come in the transfer window

Angry fan right here. Fed up of constantly being down about the pissing football results. Villa really are the team of numbing inevitability. No Christmas joy from them at all. Totally shameful and really not worth me spending my hard earned money on. I have been behind lambert this whole season and taking interest in the approach as in some ways it has been refreshing. I have also spent to support the team. But I need something back in return. It's all well and good them taking my money each week, but I want something back. After today (and thankfully I havnt gone to this game), I won't be spending again.

We have to get a goal. If we get it soon, maybe we can mount a comeback, but it is more important than that. We have to get some good feeling at the club somehow.

The good news is another way to get good feeling is big signings. We obviously need a few of those too.

for starters I do not believe he signed crap in Pre season. As to do I trust him, yes absolutely

The majority has been, Bennett, Vlaar,Westwood,Bowrey and KEA have not improved this team at all. Cuellar, Warnock Collins, Dunne, Petrov have not been replaced with anything better. Far from it