Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

omariqy

My tickets haven't arrived for whatever reason. How much of a pain is it going to be picking them from the ticket office before the game? Just don't want to be stuck in a massive queue with people paying on the day.

You collect from the trinity road ticket office and they split the alphabet up for your surnames. I collected for spurs and walked straight up, no queueing whatsoever.

Having some crap luck with injuries, so its new ground for Lambo. Feels like we're starting all over again.

That said, we'll win today. Might not be attractive to watch, or it could be a liverpooesque style thumping........but we'll win.

We need to.

Well Wigan do not play very wide, do they? They definitely will concentrate through the middle IMO, and I really do believe Bannan, Westwood, and Ireland can hold their own in the middle.

It was meant to be a joke about all the players lining up down the left side of the pitch, as appears in the team icons, rather than the team itself

cant see a win today, or ireland starting, lambert has clearly decided hes had enough of him and despite the performances from everyone in the last couple of games, can probably see him being the fall guy from it, probably see same team with Bannan and alrbrighton or bowery.

Altho how KEA can keep his place makes the mind boggle

My tickets haven't arrived for whatever reason. How much of a pain is it going to be picking them from the ticket office before the game? Just don't want to be stuck in a massive queue with people paying on the day.

Relax - there won't be much of a Queue

Edited by smetrov