U.S. Politics

maqroll

Most surrealist coaching experience in 20 years this weekend. Played against a team from Arlington VA, and Donald Trumps son played for them. It was surreal because of the secret service members that shadowed him every step of the way! Drew 2-2 and he played up front for them. Big oak for his age. 

Edited by Dom_Wren
not today, this weekend.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dom_Wren said:

Most surrealist coaching experience in 20 years this weekend. Played against a team from Arlington VA, and Donald Trumps son played for them. It was surreal because of the secret service members that shadowed him every step of the way! Drew 2-2 and he played up front for them. Big oak for his age. 

Surely he got special treatment... surely?

1 hour ago, Dom_Wren said:

Hey Dad - we won 2-2. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Dom_Wren said:

image.png

• Like 1

Just reading that Trump wants to not give citizenship to people who are born in the states to parents who are not legal residents.

So just trying to get my head around that you can be physically born in the USA but hes going to decide you're not a citizen........not sure i compute?.

22 minutes ago, Dom_Wren said:

Just reading that Trump wants to not give citizenship to people who are born in the states to parents who are not legal residents.

So just trying to get my head around that you can be physically born in the USA but hes going to decide you're not a citizen........not sure i compute?.

Like most of the rest of the world then... Being born somewhere does not automatically grant you citizenship. Only about 30 countries do this and even then most of them require at least one parent to have been born there.

Google "Jus soli" It is only really North/South/Central America that currently does this

Edited by LakotaDakota

Â