Where do you think we will finish?

VillaCas

A lot depends on how the transfer window pans out of course, but given what you've seen so far where do you think we will finish this season?

It might be interesting to come back and look at our predictions as the season progresses

Try to plump for a single position rather than "somewhere between x and y"

For myself I'm hoping for better but predicting an 11th place finish

4th - AVFCRigo ( currently a 1500-1 shot )

5th

6th - DarrenM. Ikantcpell

7th

8th - Daweii, Claret75

9th - AVFCforever1991, CrackpotForeigner, KJT123, StanBalaban

10th - Folski, DeepDish, Richard

11th - VillaCas, Maqroll, 8Pints, Philospher, MMFy, Rodders, BraveHeartVillian, Chappy, LockStockVilla, RomaVillan, DamsonWoodVillan, DeigoD, dakid007

12th - Adz.Villa, DieHardVillian, Mantis, VillaKevBromsgrove, Raver50032. Paddywhack, the understudy, PussEKatt

13th - KJParton, Lexicon, TrentVilla, Brumerican, Ghost, David-Copenhagen, Cheltenham-Villa, HalfTimePost, FlamingSombrero

14th - Samjp26, PB, Stevo985, Tayls, CI, Quizme, GC80, Voinjama

15th - Jimzk5, Woody1000, LondonLax, AVFCtheObsession, Milfner, KHV

16th - Jim, SNE

17th - Pacbuddies

----------------------------------------------------------

18th -

19th -

20th - PieFace

Where people have given a range as a prediction, I've taken a middle position, erring on the side of optimism - if anyone is unhappy let me know

True to form, a few people (take a wild guess who!!) like to remain mysterious and enigmatic with their predictions but I will add them if they are able to be a little more specific

Edited by VillaCas

8th.. I believe many teams above don't have it in them to keep up the kinds of performances that will keep them top half, they started well but I don't see them finishing well. I can see Villa climbing steadily finishing around 7th/8th with so few games to go that we won't budge much either way.

8th.. I believe many teams above don't have it in them to keep up the kinds of performances that will keep them top half, they started well but I don't see them finishing well. I can see Villa climbing steadily finishing around 7th/8th with so few games to go that we won't budge much either way.

Let me know what your drinking cus I want a crate of it ;)

I think we all agree that the aim this year was to start rebuilding, and to stay up. I still see us finishing anywhere between 12th-17th, but should we continue to play with the passion that we have done all season, I'll be very happy with that.

Â