Jack Wilshere

sir_gary_cahill

He is an excellent player and has a great future ahead of him. He wouldn't look out of place in any team. Unless Arsenal can start competing for the league title sometime soon, which I doubt, then I would be surprised if he is still with them beyond the next 2-3 years.

He's a fantastic player.

Again, SGC has embarrassed himself by going absurdly over the top.

But that doesn't mean Wilshere isn't good. He's excellent and is the player that the england team should be built around going forward.

What did he do last night other than concede a penalty
Genuine question

Proved himself to be th ebest passer on the pitch, imo. And when you're playing BRazil that's no mean feat (even though, admittedly, Brazil weren't exactly their vintage best)

I do rate Wilshere I think he is a fine talent but he isnt even the best centre midfielder in North London(that would be the wonderful and improving Dembele followed by Sandro then Wilshere) never mind the world

It's his dribbling ability that impresses me the most. Not only can he pass the ball fantastically, which is a fine art in itself he'll always keep the opposition wondering, you can't back off him and if you close him down he's likely to knock it past you. Gives him that extra dimension that the best players have. If you want to compare him aspirationally to someone in style of play, I suppose you'd choose Iniesta. 

He's not one of the best players in the world at the moment, but has the right attributes to become one, let's wait and see though eh?

When you consider he only turned 21 last month and has been out injured for 18 months, to be as good as he is now is incredible. His potential is off the chart, he could go on to be one of the very best midfielders in the world, or he may not improve much at all, depends how hard he wants to work.

When you consider he only turned 21 last month and has been out injured for 18 months, to be as good as he is now is incredible. His potential is off the chart, he could go on to be one of the very best midfielders in the world, or he may not improve much at all, depends how hard he wants to work.

You're right. It doesn't seem like he's lacking hunger to me though, there is more chance that he'll succeed than not, if you ask me. 

Â