Jack Wilshere

sir_gary_cahill

Why is he a prick? Always seems to come across well to me, plus he is very complimentary towards one if ours!!

He just is. Thinks he's some sort of big man when he's just a little rat. Plus the rumours of him being on the sniff do not surprise me one bit.

ridiculously overrated by the media and Arsenal fans

he's a good player not world class like Lineker and all the top 4 brigade at MOTD think

just like Walcott and Sterling

Arsenal fans using Walcott as a stick to beat Wenger with as if is he is irreplaceable

one goal against Reading and he is a "fantastic" striker

funny how nobody is mentioning the one on one sitter he missed

his finishing is erratic at best

ridiculously overrated by the media and Arsenal fans

he's a good player not world class like Lineker and all the top 4 brigade at MOTD think

just like Walcott and Sterling

Arsenal fans using Walcott as a stick to beat Wenger with as if is he is irreplaceable

one goal against Reading and he is a "fantastic" striker

funny how nobody is mentioning the one on one sitter he missed

his finishing is erratic at best

Totally agree, Walcott has never established himself as a 'first name on the team sheet' player since he arrived at Arsenal, even now when he's reaching his prime he's a bit part player (doing well, admittedly but still overlooked most weeks for a starting berth)

His ridiculous wage demands do not match his position within the first team set up. Walcott is either very good or just plain shite (bit like the current Arsenal!).

Iniesta overrated? Jesus Christ! You guys are entitled to your opinion I suppose, but Iniesta is absolutely amazing. Pretty much every time I watch him play football he does something that looks absolutely impossible. His close control, awareness and technique are phenomenal.

I would take Messi, Xavi, Ronaldo, Benteke and Ibrahimovic over him, thus putting him 6th.

Â