Jack Wilshere

sir_gary_cahill

Westwood has the potential to be better than JW

Better than he is now? Possibly. If you're saying he has a higher ceiling I'm not having it. Wilshere just turned 20, his potential as I said before is in my opinion Fabregas' level. Westwoods potential is Jack Wilshere.

That's not a knock on our lad at all. Means he's potentially good enough to play for England.

Better than he is now? Possibly. If you're saying he has a higher ceiling I'm not having it. Wilshere just turned 20, his potential as I said before is in my opinion Fabregas' level. Westwoods potential is Jack Wilshere.

That's not a knock on our lad at all. Means he's potentially good enough to play for England.

:thumb: agreed

I'd have him joint 2nd with xavi behind messi... He has it all

You'd take Iniesta over Ronaldo, genuinely?

Does not compute.

I like Iniesta, I think he's brilliant. Just not quite as god like as often advertised.

Iniesta over Ronaldo depends on the team. If your side already has Messi, I think Iniesta would be preferable to Ronaldo. Otherwise, you'd probably want Ronaldo. However, personally I'd rather watch Iniesta play that Ronaldo - he entertains me more. That's just a matter of personal preference though, as I'm sure others would choose to watch Ronaldo every time.

There's a reason that Iniesta was voted as UEFA's player of the year, and is on the three-man shortlist for the Ballon d'Or. However, I guess that Ibrahimovic doesn't have the same opportunities to perform on an international level, as obviously the level of his team-mates is far below those of Iniesta. Still, I'd take Andrés over Zlatan any day, personally. But I do love Iniesta - he's up there on the 'men I want to hug' list - probably in the top three. Jürgen Klopp is miles out in front there, though.

Â