The League Cup

samjp26

No it did'nt! If you were there, you probably would have run on the pitch too after that game. Villa had just got to a Wembley final for the first time in 10 years. It was a fantastic moment that I'll never forget, and that's all that matters. I couldnt give two shits about what anyone may or may not have thought.

This. It was one of my favourite Villa memories running onto the pitch from the North Stand to The Holte who were all singing "Villa, Villa, Villllaaaa"

Not that I'm surprised but I was pissed with Ben Shepard on Sky last night. Completely wrote us off and said Bradford would be over the moon, Jamie and Jimmy defended us straight away. But to top it off he said Villas last appearance was in 96 vs leeds!!!!

FFS!!! I know we have a had a few dodgy seasons but there's no need to just forget everything we've done! typical Sky.

Whilst I am really pleased with the draw, I hope that people don't get too hyped up and presume that we will be in the final already. There are still 2 games of football to win and we shouldn't underestimate Bradford at all, they can still give us a kicking if we don't play at our best.

• Like 1

Not that I'm surprised but I was pissed with Ben Shepard on Sky last night. Completely wrote us off and said Bradford would be over the moon, Jamie and Jimmy defended us straight away. But to top it off he said Villas last appearance was in 96 vs leeds!!!!

FFS!!! I know we have a had a few dodgy seasons but there's no need to just forget everything we've done! typical Sky.

I think that's a little harsh. He didn't write us off, he just said it's a good draw for Bradford (which it clearly is). Presenters in that position are just desperate to find angles; the most obvious one last night was that the underdogs got a favourable draw.

I, too, was annoyed that he said our last final appearance was in '96 against Leeds. But come on, you can't expect presenters of football shows whose job it is to talk about football with footballers to know anything about football. That's just crazy talk.

Just booked flights and hotel for Bradford away, love it! Premier Inn Bradford Central is £19 a room if you book online now!

**** hell, can't pass that up! One of the first things after the draw I did last night was look at Bradford hotels - I was going to plum for Jury's Inn, but £19 is too good not to

It will be tough, but I expect to win against Bradford over two legs.

They may have beat Arsenal and some other decent sides but we've had some good results too.

Knocking out Man City at their place

Last minute winner vs Swindon

Beating the in-form Norwich

I've had a feeling ever since the City win our name was on the cup this year. I just don't want people to jinx it ;)

Looks like i wont be able to get a ticket for the away game. 4,350 available with tickets going on sale 21 December. I would have to wait till the 24th December and i would imagine they would all be gone by then. Hope i can get a ticket from someone.

Bloody hell Den you are getting very cautious in your young/old age! Wembley.........

Never been more certain of a final IN MY LIFE!!!!!

Ha :-D

Old for sure :-)

I am positive and confident, but also know that Bradford will not back down.

Come on Daniel, you seriously can't see us beating Bradford over two legs, the second one being at home as well -_-

Great draw. I was at Old Trafford and Villa Park in '71 to see Law, Best and Charlton get done by Lochhead and McMahon....it's not done 'till its done but couldn't ask for a better chance. Just not a done deal.......yet!

Looks like i wont be able to get a ticket for the away game. 4,350 available with tickets going on sale 21 December. I would have to wait till the 24th December and i would imagine they would all be gone by then. Hope i can get a ticket from someone.

I thought Norwich would sell out for ST holders. I know it this is a semi final and is different but it is still an away game midweek which is difficult to get back to Birmingham from without driving. I really want to go but without an ST it is probably gonna be impossible.