The League Cup

samjp26

Incredible. I suggest you make sure you can get your money back. This is not written in stone.

Bloody hell Den you are getting very cautious in your young/old age! Wembley.........

Never been more certain of a final IN MY LIFE!!!!!

If Villa get to the final, I dont want to see fans running on the pitch again, it made us look small time against Blackburn in 2010.

Is that really the first thing you thought of?

Who really cares? Until we get back amongst the big boys we are relatively "small time" and should celebrate every victory/achievement in every way possible!

Why are you bothered about what other fans think? Enjoy everything while you can!

It's the draw that both us and Bradford wanted. Cannot take anything for granted but over the two legs we must ensure our class takes us through. The second leg at VP will be rocking, full house (or near enough I expect) to get behind the boys.

It won't be easy (semi finals never are) but we've got a good chance to get to the promised land. A lot of our team have played in the lower leagues on loan or with Sheffield Utd or Crewe (Lowton and Westy) so there should be no prima Donna attitude for these games. It's just great to be in a semi and with a chance of making Wembley.

Definitely the draw that both teams wanted! Our quality should show over two legs but I wouldn't be surprised if we aren't ahead in the tie after the first leg, Valley Parade will be rocking. Really hope I can get a ticket for the away game despite not having the ST this year.

Baker, Herd, Lichaj, Bowery and Westwood have played league 2 football in recent seasons, Delph and Lowton played league 1, even Agbonlahor had a taste of it a fair few years back. These guys have all been down where the Bradford team is but have progressed to earn Premiership squad status. They should know how to play this sort of team, it will be completely different from the Arsenal game. Even Lambert has managed in the lower leagues so will know how to tackle it. I don't expect any sort of slip up what-so-ever, but that does not mean we are through yet!

If Villa get to the final, I dont want to see fans running on the pitch again, it made us look small time against Blackburn in 2010.

No it did'nt! If you were there, you probably would have run on the pitch too after that game. Villa had just got to a Wembley final for the first time in 10 years. It was a fantastic moment that I'll never forget, and that's all that matters. I couldnt give two shits about what anyone may or may not have thought.

No it did'nt! If you were there, you probably would have run on the pitch too after that game. Villa had just got to a Wembley final for the first time in 10 years. It was a fantastic moment that I'll never forget, and that's all that matters. I couldnt give two shits about what anyone may or may not have thought.

THIS

What a stipid post !!!

• Like 1

I'm still wary.

Bradford will be a tough nut to crack.

The advantage for us is the fact that this is a two-legged tie. The day we don't respect our opponents is when we'll be sitting on our arse in the centre-circle after 90 minutes, wondering what **** happened.

This all the way - I remember feeling that Tranmere was the dream draw in the 1994 Semi for us. That nearly went skywest didn't it... For once, in the second leg, we benefitted from a Shit Ref decision - I seem to think Bosnich was very lucky to still be on the pitch come the penalty shoot out.