The League Cup

samjp26

It will. Iirc we sold out the allocation (33k) for the final but didn't sell out for the semi v chelsea at wembley.

Oh yeah for the final, but I was talking about VP.

I meant at Bradford!

Fair enough

By the way, does anyone know whether going to the home SF will be enough to get final tickets should we make it?

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. They worked hard and knocked out arsenal. Will be a tough game.

It will be a tough game, Bradford will be up for it, but over two legs we really should be taking this because they're undoubtedly a far weaker team than we are.

Oh yeah for the final, but I was talking about VP.

Fair enough

By the way, does anyone know whether going to the home SF will be enough to get final tickets should we make it?

I'd also like to know if anybody has any idea about this btw

It will. Iirc we sold out the allocation (33k) for the final but didn't sell out for the semi v chelsea at wembley.

We sold out the original allocation for the semi final of 32k - it was confirmed on the official site at the time.

Brilliant draw to get Bradford - get in there!

Great draw! Over two legs we should have too much for them.

Best league cup moment, 94 semi final second leg (v tranmere) after losing the first 3-1 (bloody John Aldridge) we came back to win on penalties in probably the most dramatic and nerve wrecking game Villa have been involved in since I became a Villa fan (I was 12). Then to beat Man U in the final, who beat us to the first ever premier league title the previous season was the perfect end to a victorious league cup campaign.