Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

We can see it's a poor first half but over reaction time again. I love it how this site laughs at other sites for their fans over reactions and this site does the same.

Chelsea are on a roll at the moment and a team full of internationals. We have been fighting for our lifes the last few weeks so give the guys a break, the game isn't finished yet. As someone said before the game, we won't go down on this result.

Saying that, replaced Herd with Delph would be a good start to the second half.

Holman Westwood Bannan Delph across the middle.

first half has been one of the worst displaysin a good while

noone is expecting to play chelsea off the park and win by lots of goals

what we do expect is not some gutless slow motion shit passing negative worse than schoolboy crap hoof ball type of football

bannan when he plays short passes to feat looks tidy, try the hollywood 1 in 15 passes and we give them the ball and they go down the other end and it ends in a goal or attempt on goal

what him, if he hasnt got it he orders who ever has it to pass it backwards to a defender to hoof

holman has done **** all, really sweat **** all

weiman and benteke are miles apart, other sides of the pitch apart

lowton hasnt got forwards

westwoods passing has been shit

keep the **** ball, if a forward simple pass is on, make the ****, stop passing it back and then let chelsea get all 11 behind the ball which then means hoofing it hoping benteke wins the header ( if he isnt offside)

very very poor so far

show some **** guts, and show some kind of ambition, otherwise dont expect to start the next game

oh and a special mention to herd - wake the **** up you moron

And breathe!

I really hope I never have to sit next to you at a game.

He isn't remotely close to being as good as Westwood yet has played about 10 times more games in the PL, in fact he is our most experienced player out there. Now that isn't his fault but with that in mind and considering the way we are playing and the position he is playing it would be nice if once in a while he considered holding onto the ball and retaining possession.

To be honest, I think they keep possession as well as each other - Bannan's errors get noticed more because he tries to make more happen - sometimes it's easy for a player to hide in doing the simple things; Bannan never does. He's not having a good game, but I think he's an easy target because he's trying things.

first half has been one of the worst displaysin a good while

noone is expecting to play chelsea off the park and win by lots of goals

what we do expect is not some gutless slow motion shit passing negative worse than schoolboy crap hoof ball type of football

bannan when he plays short passes to feat looks tidy, try the hollywood 1 in 15 passes and we give them the ball and they go down the other end and it ends in a goal or attempt on goal

what him, if he hasnt got it he orders who ever has it to pass it backwards to a defender to hoof

holman has done **** all, really sweat **** all

weiman and benteke are miles apart, other sides of the pitch apart

lowton hasnt got forwards

westwoods passing has been shit

keep the **** ball, if a forward simple pass is on, make the ****, stop passing it back and then let chelsea get all 11 behind the ball which then means hoofing it hoping benteke wins the header ( if he isnt offside)

very very poor so far

show some **** guts, and show some kind of ambition, otherwise dont expect to start the next game

oh and a special mention to herd - wake the **** up you moron

oino_enfield.jpg

I'd rather concede to a fantastic header and a world class free kick away to Chelsea than, say, home to Wigan.

The game is over but lets see if the youngsters liven up in this second half. Let's see what they'll do for Lambert. Hopefully not capitulate further. Get the most out of this 45 minutes as possible.

To be honest, I think they keep possession as well as each other - Bannan's errors get noticed more because he tries to make more happen - sometimes it's easy for a player to hide in doing the simple things; Bannan never does. He's not having a good game, but I think he's an easy target because he's trying things.

i agree with this. i would like to see westwood try more adventurous passes like bannan actually, he has the technique to play them.

I don't agree, far from it in fact and I'm fairly sure that stats would show they don't keep possession as well as each other.

There is a marked difference between a player hiding doing the easy things and what Westwood does, there is always some middle ground between hiding and playing things safe and the other extreme that is Bannan. You are right ne never plays it safe and does this week after week, sometimes he gets away with it and others he doesn't but my view on him remains the same every week.

He is a show pony, who constantly makes bad decisions, creates very little and gives the ball away constantly. He would be one of the first players I tried to improve on in the transfer market, he isn't good enough or as good as he thinks he is.

Chelsea on a roll? They were thumped by West Ham not so long ago and beaten in Japan last week?

Sometimes you are the pigeon and sometimes you are the statue. Every team suffers bad results sometimes. but there is no denying that Chelsea, on the whole, are one of the better football teams out there.

I'd rather concede to a fantastic header and a world class free kick away to Chelsea than, say, home to Wigan.

The game is over but lets see if the youngsters liven up in this second half. Let's see what they'll do for Lambert. Hopefully not capitulate further. Get the most out of this 45 minutes as possible.

The first goal is a mistake by Herd and Lowton, terrible defending as none of them marks Torres and let him pass. A direct consequence of 3 defenders in the middle, as responsibility is passed along.

The free-kick is a good hit, but a really good keeper would have notched that away. It was nowhere near the post, it was closer to the middle and Guzan should have made contact.

I feared this game, it is a difficult place to come and all of their 11 players are better than ours. Just make an effort in the last 45 and try keeping the score down