Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Most of which have been in the last season and this, and we haven't exactly scored a ton have we? Hes been in the team when weve been piss poor as a team so its hard to get them stats up. He plays deep in midfield, hes there to start attacks, hes not a winger or an attacking midfielder.

I just don't know what he DOES do. He can't tackle, he doesn't read the game, he can't shoot and his passing is hit and miss at best. I just don't know what his role is.

It's like he's won a competition or something.

People can see it. Nobody is saying we'll go down today on the back of this result. It's the frustration of being cut open time and again through the formation. Lambert's got it wrong today IMO, just like I was giving him credit in the last few weeks for getting it right.

yep, fortunately not many teams play this formation and certainly none of them IMO play with the quality of those attacking midfielders, but the formation really hasnt worked today

That you apparently didn't expect the 'something like this' that 'was expected'.

fellt we might draw, even thought we may win but a defeat like this is always likely and to be expected. What of those who predicted a defeat, and some predicting a tanking, now getting pissed off it seems? I'll dig a few of those posts out to point score.