Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Expected yes, acceptable no.

it is like watching a pub team take on Barcelona.

we are so limited and poor it hurts, yes we expect to lose to Chelsea but if ever you needed a showcase of why we need strengthening and experience then this is it.

has anyone said we don't need strengthening? If it takes a result like this to make you think we need strengthening then where have you been for the last three years? We are nowhere near being the finished article, Chelsea are
  • Like 1

We get it, you dont like him. He could score a hat trick and you'd still moan.

I just think he is a very average footballer. As for scoring a hat trick no I wouldn't because then for once he would have actually had an end product.

He was passing it backwards and just miss hit it, how is that not keeping it simple?

I suggest you watch it again. He could have controlled it and took it down instead he tried to be clever and **** it up.

on here are just trying to stick it into him because they dislike him because of the past.

I don't like people who drink and drive. Period. I don't though base my view on him as a footballer on this, I don't rate him as a player because of what he does on the pitch.

Are people seriously getting mad by this result? As if something like this was not expected?

Youthful inexperience against expensive talent, I'm afraid. Some people still can't see that it ain't a quick fix, Richard.

• Like 1

He's played over 50 times for us now, scored once (a penalty) and set up how many - one, two?

Most of which have been in the last season and this, and we haven't exactly scored a ton have we? Hes been in the team when weve been piss poor as a team so its hard to get them stats up. He plays deep in midfield, hes there to start attacks, hes not a winger or an attacking midfielder.

Most of which have been in the last season and this, and we haven't exactly scored a ton have we? Hes been in the team when weve been piss poor as a team so its hard to get them stats up. He plays deep in midfield, hes there to start attacks, hes not a winger or an attacking midfielder.

I think you might just have set a record for the number of excuses in one post.

Youthful inexperience against expensive talent, I'm afraid. Some people still can't see that it ain't a quick fix, Richard.

People can see it. Nobody is saying we'll go down today on the back of this result. It's the frustration of being cut open time and again through the formation. Lambert's got it wrong today IMO, just like I was giving him credit in the last few weeks for getting it right.

has anyone said we don't need strengthening? If it takes a result like this to make you think we need strengthening then where have you been for the last three years? We are nowhere near being the finished article, Chelsea are

i agree, just hope Lambert and Randy think the same. My worry is we will continue to buy players from the lower leagues - which has helped build the foundations of the side we now have but we won't improve much if we keep on that path.