• El Ahmadi
    • Delph
    • Herd
    • Bent
    • Holman
    • Benteke
    • Weimann (for Bent 35)
    • N'Zogbia (for Holman 73)

Chuffed to bits - it did sound a defensive shambles though ! - The ultimate Iron that Given who had a 'mare' - pulled off a top draw save - 2 minutes late Weiman scores ! - Seems he turned the match.

If we beat Liverpool 4-1 - that would be the icing on the cake.

Sounds like Given was poor apart from a few saves, definitely need to stick with Guzan, and we definitely need Vlaar back.

Benteke is by far our best player, and to be honest all of Lambert's signings have worked out well (or at least none of them have been dire). I hope this continues in the January window, and I hope to god we go to Wembley because it would be a massive lift for all the lads and all us fans.

Very happy that Weimann got a brace.

Lets take this into the weekend now!

Weimann MOTM for me because he put the ball in the net when it mattered.

That's what we've been missing so much this season.

I suppose it's churlish to point out that on out night of cup glory we sank to 17th place so we really really need to translate this into league form now.

• Like 1

The league is getting better. Have faith.

I have the faith, i fully believe in what Lambert is doing, we need to start turning out these performances in league games though. Special praise to those 4.5k who travelled tonight

Leave home for work, score: 1-1.

Get to work, check score: 1-4.

Get in!!!

Highlights anywhere?

I was picking the kids up @ 3-1 - get back in the car the commentator is screaming 'oh i don't believe it' - shit I thought 3-2 - or even 3-3 - when he said '4 -1' I genuinely thought theyd switched coverage to another game - my mind just couldn't compute that score - !!!

hahahah this result is so funny...they would have been well up for it...packed stadium...loud fans etc they to lose 1-4 to us of all clubs! LOL. Don;t get me wrong, I don't mind their fans, very passionate but it's still **** funny.

God knows what they was playing at with us scoring 4! WTF ! I'm guessing N'Zog made a difference I still believe he is very decent when on it and we look great when he is on the pitch, and Weimann likes popping up with a goal or two doesn't he?

When is the draw? Please be Bradford!

Â