• Delph
    • Herd
    • Bent
    • Holman
    • Benteke
    • Weimann (for Bent 35)
    • N'Zogbia (for Holman 73)

MOTM: Our fans.

Imagine (approx.) 3,300 Villa fans bouncing up and down, clapping, waving scarves, some with tops off, and singing at the top of our voices. That was us last night and we've had universal praise from Norwich fans, our players/manager and the media for what was truly incredible support last night. I was proud to be a part of it.

We suffer a fair amount of dross at Villa, particularly in recent years, but night's like this remind me why so much of my disposable income is spent on the Villa. There is absolutely no reason why we can't get to Wembley now and, like most people, would really love to draw Bradford. It would be another cracking away day!

Andi Weimann is possibly my favourite player and he will grow into a really quality striker for us. Darren Bent once said Andi was the best finisher at the club and I really concur with that statement from what I've seen of him so far. His first goal last night, and our winner, was a truly sublime finish - something a young Michael Owen or Alan Shearer would have been proud of as the ball actually came slightly behind him.

Benteke's assist for Andi's second was just as good - how many strikers at the age of 21 would have the intelligence to pull that ball back instead of shooting from a tight angle? Little things like that tell me that Christian is also going to be a really, really good player eventually.

Given looked very shaky last night, even though he did pull off one top class save, and our defence looked less than assured all night. Was that because of a more lightweight midfield in front of the defence? Maybe so.

But for today, at least, I'm just buzzing to be in the semi-finals and hopefully we can take this confidence with us to Liverpool.

MOTM: Our fans.

Imagine (approx.) 3,300 Villa fans bouncing up and down, clapping, waving scarves, some with tops off, and singing at the top of our voices. That was us last night and we've had universal praise from Norwich fans, our players/manager and the media for what was truly incredible support last night. I was proud to be a part of it.

And don't forget some of the fans came from outside the country .. loooool !

Â