• Delph
    • Herd
    • Bent
    • Holman
    • Benteke
    • Weimann (for Bent 35)
    • N'Zogbia (for Holman 73)

Fair play to that Norwich fan.

Great game, all seemed to play well. Even Given, who I was 'given' stick to all game, and sounded rusty, made three good saves.

Hopefully we can take some of this attacking freedom in to the league.

Yes, they had some good chances and were possibly unlucky to get a few more than they did but so were we.

Which, unless I'm mistaken, was what Lambert's' Norwich team were like :D

Well done to all of them.

A striker, rested for a few games, waited patiently, eager to play, got his chance; scored two goals.

And four goals and loads of shots definitely means we did it for Dolly.

• Like 1

Norwich have been brilliant recently and beaten the big guns at home

we made them look small fry for large parts of the game

sounds like Benteke was a constant menace yet again

Weimann lethal and again a good performance from a learning defence

well done Villa and well done Paul Lambert

that must have felt real **** good for him

A few beauties from their forums. Bitter as ****.

Villa in bottom three.... Enjoy the dog shit cup rocket polishers ....

oh, the villa fans FECKIN LOVE him now, dont they?! they're words removed and he's a word removed.

Bloody brilliant! Been a while since I felt this proud. I only listened to the game but it felt as though we really wanted this, Norwich were dangerous too but it always felt as though we could score. We really gave it a good go from the off and it's really all you want. It's worth noting that I think we're starting to see the benefits of regular team changes/formations. We look like we're starting to see a real team here, with a real identity and style.

After tonight, I'm interested to hear from those who went how the Zog played when he came on, given we scored three after he was subbed on. Also, surely Weimann has to start alongside Benteke at Liverpool? The kid scores goals, which unfortunately Gabby doesn't do enough of.

Just a word on finishing off teams...... THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT!! Nice to see our team not pissing around near the corner flag at 1-2 up, trying to waste time with 10 mins to go.

Happy for Weimann again getting a brace. From what I was hearing, great work from Benteke glad that he got a goal on top of his assists. Holman had a great first half knocking in a excellent goal and causing their defence problems, shame he tires out so quickly.

Well done lads! You have every chance of lifting that trophy at wembley

Â