Playstation 4

hogso

Personally I'd say I played the majority of the games at the time so I would be simply reliving them, if I hadn't had a PS3 and could play infamous, GoW etc I'd probably consider it, if I was a young un then it'd probably be quite good

1 hour ago, DK82 said:

@hogso, are the/is the Digimon games/game any good? Thinking of the Cyber Sleuth one?

It's allegedly quite good, although I haven't played it myself. The name is taken from the fact your character is something of a cyber crime detective, so it's not your typical set up, but I have heard that it's a ) full of JRPG clichés anyway, but b ) a dream come true for Digimon fans.

I'm very curious about it, but can't offer any first hand experience. I've watched a fair bit on twitch and it seems to play quite well, but I can barely make time for rocket league at the mo, let alone anything else. 

I was only this week thinking of getting micro maniacs out for the ps1 and having a blast, but table top racing looks like an updated version of micro machines so might not even have to do that.

Tropico looks decent as well will be interesting to see how that style of game plays on a ps4 though.

Very much like the look of those. Well done psn.

On 28 April 2016 at 22:55, hogso said:

It's allegedly quite good, although I haven't played it myself. The name is taken from the fact your character is something of a cyber crime detective, so it's not your typical set up, but I have heard that it's a ) full of JRPG clichés anyway, but b ) a dream come true for Digimon fans.

I'm very curious about it, but can't offer any first hand experience. I've watched a fair bit on twitch and it seems to play quite well, but I can barely make time for rocket league at the mo, let alone anything else. 

Hi mate. Thanks for the reply. I went ahead and bought it. So far, so good. Will let you know if I do enjoy it long term.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So the person who I bought a PS4 off from eBay very kindly left BF4,  Cod Blops 3,  trials game,  some sniper game and an active PSN account on the console so when I log in to my account it works online. 

Cheers bud.  

• Like 2

Kinda feeling a little conflicted about this PS4.  Surely no one would sell it whilst leaving all their personal accounts and stuff on it?  I could literally sign in to this guys account and buy games from the store (I obviously won't do that but...)  that leads me to think it could have been stolen?  

Not sure what to do,  surely you'd factory reset the thing before selling?  

Do I just take it as a win for me,  or do the right thing and look into it? 

Edited by PieFacE

If you check the account that's logged in I'm sure somewhere in the account settings if it's been set up,  you can see the address the console is registered at - or maybe I'm remembering incorrectly.  I can't check right now. 

Anyway if the address is the same town as purchased from its probably legit. 

Or contact the seller and ask what psn name they use is as there's an account setup on the console.

Edited by dubbs
Update
  • Like 1

You guys are all too nice.  I'd buy the super deluxe digital edition of Uncharted 4 on his credit card and plead ignorance. :ph34r:

• Like 1

lots of people seem to do this or at least something similar even if the data is wiped thanks to people setting the console as their home console and not deregistering it when they sell it.

When they buy a new machine and start buying stuff online again it will automatically download to the old console, plenty of stories of people who bought a used xbox one waking up to find "free" games every week because people have not changed their home/main console settings.

You do actually see plenty of people sell the consoles used on ebay with hard drives full of games, they generally leave a copy of the profile on the machine but remove/update card details so no further purchases can be made via that account but the new owner will still be able to play all of the stored content.

Just be happy you have some freebies :)

On 14/05/2016 at 13:02, PieFacE said:

Kinda feeling a little conflicted about this PS4.  Surely no one would sell it whilst leaving all their personal accounts and stuff on it?  I could literally sign in to this guys account and buy games from the store (I obviously won't do that but...)  that leads me to think it could have been stolen?  

Not sure what to do,  surely you'd factory reset the thing before selling?  

Do I just take it as a win for me,  or do the right thing and look into it? 

I would fire up Trials, play it for the next 48 hours solid until you don't suck balls at it, and then play multiplayer with me, Jono and Stefan.

• Like 2

Â