Playstation 4

hogso

On 5/14/2016 at 13:02, PieFacE said:

Kinda feeling a little conflicted about this PS4.  Surely no one would sell it whilst leaving all their personal accounts and stuff on it?  I could literally sign in to this guys account and buy games from the store (I obviously won't do that but...)  that leads me to think it could have been stolen?  

Not sure what to do,  surely you'd factory reset the thing before selling?  

Do I just take it as a win for me,  or do the right thing and look into it? 

what did you do?

On 5/29/2016 at 13:04, dubbs said:

So how are you finding the PS4 then @PieFacE? Felt like throwing the controller through the TV after playing Trials yet??

Ha not played Trials yet but I do have it. To be honest, since completing Uncharted, I haven't turned the PS4 on! Will try and give Trials a go at some point. Kinda back to playing Halo and Fifa on Xbone tho. 

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Ha not played Trials yet but I do have it. To be honest, since completing Uncharted, I haven't turned the PS4 on! Will try and give Trials a go at some point. Kinda back to playing Halo and Fifa on Xbone tho. 

Play Trials or I will hunt you down and slap you.

We need more players!

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Ha, it looks like an incredibly frustrating game :lol:

Incredibly frustrating but incredibly rewarding.

In all seriousness, I could totally understand if someone hated Trials. I think it's definitely a game you have to be suited to.

But if you are suited to it, you'll love it.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/05/31/nba-2k16-and-gone-home-join-playstation-plus-this-month/

Sony have really upped their game.... Another great month!

First up, we’re adding NBA 2K16 to the June lineup. One of the most critically acclaimed sports titles ever, the latest iteration of 2K’s basketball simulation offers robust offline modes like MyCareer and MyGM, and deep online modes including MyTeam and MyLeague. So be the baller you always wanted to be and guide your team to the NBA Championship.

• Like 2

Yup. Interesting. There's absolutely no way I'd have bought an NBA game, but I'll definitely check it out now.

NBA isn't popular at all in Europe, and it's another yearly sports release, not a daft idea to "give it away" one year to a bunch of people who wouldn't have bought it, and maybe get a few people hooked who'll buy it every year in future.

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest I've not been tempted to purchase ps now. On the occasions I've gone back to an old gen game it's fun for a bit but soon wears off. And most of the current generation games on there aren't much to write home about. 

• 1 month later...

A 'Playstation Meeting' has been announced for 7th September in NYC. It's pretty much guarenteed to be the unveiling of the Playstation Neo, although Sony haven't said what's it for at all, other than discussing 'business'.

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Neo reveal today apparently, where's the hype? 

I think a lot of the hype will follow this event provided Neo looks good. Right now many people don't know what to expect really.. It's guaranteed that VR performance on it will be better which is it's main intention as VR on the base PS4 is abysmal, but I think gamers will want more than that. They won't be interested in a £400+ box that just plays games at a constant 1080p at 60FPS. Neo needs to provide a visual boost to new games and perhaps old games, but I'm not sure if it can deliver that.. I am looking forward to the event this evening but I am not expecting to leave the livestream wanting to pre-order it, maybe they will surprise me and others that aren't expecting much.

Â