The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

Harry Redknapp releasing yet another book saying he was close to signing Suarez but blames his scouts and then claims that he nearly signed Vieira for Spurs.

Shouldn't he and Rio be concentrating on their current clubs plight.

Suarez would have happened as well but he didn't fancy the house Redknapp was flogging.

• 2 weeks later...

Taarabt has come out swinging to defend him against 'Arry's slanderous accusations.

Scathing criticism of scrotal face's training methods and tactical understanding too.

I said “but the problem is we don’t have any plan in the game, we don’t know how to press as a team. It’s not about just running around, you need to play with your brain”.

epic_lulz.png

The training sessions aren’t the same standard as Milan, or what I would expect under another manager. They are not as intense, the players aren’t as motivated…He (Redknapp) spends most of the time in his office but when he gets off the phone he comes down to watch for five or 10 minutes – he never takes a session

not a good reflection on Arry

I hate Harry as much as the next man and Taraabt doesn't exactly look fat in that picture.

However Taraabt himself said in this "stinging attack" that he is currently 85kg.

Does that not seem pretty heavy for someone who is 5ft 8?

He's not 5'8

He's 5 foot 10 or 11 (depending on what source you use)

It's towards the top end of healthy/overweight. But you'd expect an athlete who would be carrying a bit of muscle to be a bit higher than average.

You can see from his physique above that he's not exactly skinny for a footballer. But he's not 3 stone overweight either.

Scathing criticism of scrotal face's training methods

Richard Dunne has come out an said that QPR aren't fit enough to stay up. 'Arry is a dinosaur and a lazy one at that. He just hires a seemingly infinite amount of coaches to do training and signs a seemingly infinite amount players with no accountability for the money he wastes.

not sure why Taarabt is so proud of that picture, he's in terrible shape for a professional athlete. There's footballers up and down the Sunday Leagues in way better shape. Not everyone has to be ripped like Ronaldo but if he can't last 90 minutes of football he deserves to be called out for it.

Having said that, I'm not surprised Harry doesn't have a clue about conditioning a team for this level and while players should be looking after their own fitness it's embarrassing for him and his training methods having a squad so out of shape.

not sure why Taarabt is so proud of that picture, he's in terrible shape for a professional athlete.

But clearly not three stone overweight as 'Arry claimed.

I'm sure I don't have to explain hyperbole to you? journalists were poking 'Arry trying to figure out why, with QPRs form, a talented player wasn't in the squad. It was his misguided way of saying the player isn't in shape and isnt doing much about it - it wouldn't change much if he'd said "a little overweight" or "100 stone overweight" if he's not fit he can't play.

Â