The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

Apparently remy and samba have release clauses for the amounts they were signed for, so £8 million and £10.5 Million respectively.

Remy will leave, ill stick my balls on the line here and say samba wont leave *

I don't think that'll be their or QPRs' choices. Remy for 8m will be a decent buy and someone will take him for sure. Samba for 10.5 won't be. Even if they're prepared to let Samba go cheaply, it would require someone willing to match his wages. 

They gave him a contract of probably 4 years, unless he genuinely wants to revive his career and go to someone like Stoke for 20k per week, he'll be happy to sit there and claim his 100k per week. Having a relegation wage clause only helps a player to leave, it doesn't help a club shift a player on, which QPR will surely be looking to do with their wage bill out of control.

Harry Redknapp has won just four of his 21 Premier League games in charge of QPR, meaning that he has a lower win percentage (19%) than both Mark Hughes and Neil Warnock as QPR boss in the competition (20%).harry houdini my arse.

• Like 1

It's fair to say tbe club was a shambles when he took over but id love a journo to ask him outright why the club are worse off now than when he took over.

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 3

Harry Redknapp has won just four of his 21 Premier League games in charge of QPR, meaning that he has a lower win percentage (19%) than both Mark Hughes and Neil Warnock as QPR boss in the competition (20%).harry houdini my arse.

yet pricks like Jeff Stelling are still believing he is a genius

• Like 1

He really is a horrible individual .

"I've enjoyed it even though it has been difficult, but you don't walk into a side that hasn't won for 13 games and start winning every week.

bet he didn't mention this when negotiating his salary.

BBC: Harry Redknapp has won just four of his 21 Premier League games in charge of QPR, meaning that he has a lower win percentage (19%) than both Mark Hughes and Neil Warnock as QPR boss in the competition (20%).

I wonder where 'arry will end up now? I think he will still be sought after for no logical reason at all. 

he'll be too good for stoke if they sack pulis, perfect for everton if moyes moves on

He is not too good for Stoke! But he does have too big a reputation for them. 

Â