January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Well if he can loan Dawkins why can't he loan a CB?

Brilliant - clubs are always looking to lend top-class CBs out for the second half of the season

FFS

I'm sure your account has been hacked Mantis becuase up to Christmas you used to make a lot of sense

What did the Guardian say?

not alot just more sneering sarcastic tones coursing through all the media about villa today

Good news for Aston Villa!
Nah, only messing: it's more bad news. Well, not news as such, rather rumours which could be entirely baseless but are worth mentioning for, um, the sake of heaping despair on already-suffering supporters. Sorry about that. Anyway, here it is: whispers in Belgium claim Manchester City are contemplating making a late bid to take Christian Benteke away from Villa and seal the struggling club's relegation.

and

Aston Villa's plan to propel themselves out of the relegation zone has just got a boost as they have completed the loan capture of ... Simon Dawkins.

It was that chap off the BBC was the one that got my goat earlier though :D

Brilliant - clubs are always looking to lend top-class CBs out for the second half of the season

FFS

I'm sure your account has been hacked Mantis becuase up to Christmas you used to make a lot of sense

I never said we should've loaned in a top class CB. Almost any CB will do.

What a ridiculous thing to say. So anyone that doesn't agree with you doesn't make sense?

not alot just more sneering sarcastic tones coursing through all the media about villa today

Good news for Aston Villa!
Nah, only messing: it's more bad news. Well, not news as such, rather rumours which could be entirely baseless but are worth mentioning for, um, the sake of heaping despair on already-suffering supporters. Sorry about that. Anyway, here it is: whispers in Belgium claim Manchester City are contemplating making a late bid to take Christian Benteke away from Villa and seal the struggling club's relegation.

and

Aston Villa's plan to propel themselves out of the relegation zone has just got a boost as they have completed the loan capture of ... Simon Dawkins.

It was that chap off the BBC was the one that got my goat earlier though :D

Not surprised. Dreadful paper.

Edited by Mantis

whispers in Belgium claim Manchester City are contemplating making a late bid to take Christian Benteke away from Villa and seal the struggling club's relegation.

he can't play for another team this season

Perfect example of what lowered expectations does.

In three years we'll all be chanting Lerner's name for reaching the playoffs for the first time.

More so realising what's going on and accepting it now for what it is instead of pulling my hair out.

Disgusted that my club has effectively given up on maintaining a proud ever-present PL status. No fight from the top to the bottom. **** disgusted and feel for all who own a season ticket. That is all!

We signed a winger and a Defensive Midfielder. If they work out we should be OK!!!!!!!

Edited by Villastine