January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Looking forward to the first "Why did Lambert spend £2m on Sylla, when we could have had Sissoko for the same money" post

Haha same, always someone who has an opinion before even seeing him pull on a Villa shirt. We wouldn't of got Sissoko anyways, he was asking and is probably on around 70k per week at Newcastle, Sylla is probably on about 20k at best. He looks pretty built from his picture (page 454) on this thread, so should be useful alongside Westwood and Delph

Ok I'm now officially declaring myself as not ITK. I'm a dud. A fraudster. He will sign :P But I do think he will definately be the other one. I'm now no longer going to post because I have been "proven wrong"!!!!

Good luck and UTV :P

Hmmmm

Haha same, always someone who has an opinion before even seeing him pull on a Villa shirt. We wouldn't of got Sissoko anyways, he was asking and is probably on around 70k per week at Newcastle, Sylla is probably on about 20k at best. He looks pretty built from his picture (page 454) on this thread, so should be useful alongside Westwood and Delph

You don't like people having an opinion before seeing them play but you can have an opinion that he should be pretty useful because you looked at a picture.

Ok I'm now officially declaring myself as not ITK. I'm a dud. A fraudster. He will sign :P But I do think he will definately be the other one. I'm now no longer going to post because I have been "proven wrong"!!!!

**** you attitude - Check

Condescending brush off - Check

Cryptic parting shot - Check

Go back to twitter where you belong.

You don't like people having an opinion before seeing them play but you can have an opinion that he should be pretty useful because you looked at a picture.

Bore off Big John or should I say Big John's :P

No loans please, especially in our current situation I'd like players totally committed not hose with an easy get out of jail card

I used to think that way but curiously I think loans for a club likely to go down may do very well. Loanees can play without fear or worry. In many ways it is easier for a loan player to put in a good performance and increase their value to the owner club if they are in a relegation fight.

is there any offer still on the table for him or anything? or is the deal just completely scrapped for the time being? 

Not sure but he's not moving to Villa as of now. Like I said before PL wants him so can see a move in the summer.

I believe you are being sarcastic but if not well done because you fooled me real well.

Lambert wants him but the deal isn't completed as yet. It is still in the process of trying to get done rather than being complete. Hope he does sign whole club needs a lift. Just saying I wouldn't take it for granted as it might still be the case no-one arrives.

So basically if he signs you're right and if he doesn't you're right?

Seems to be a common theme amongst out "ITK"s