January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Fans really do talk our club down - 100% fact MON met with Sneidjer when Randy was giving him oodles and Wes was

very impressed with set up - we came very close to a deal so was told. Unfortunately Real Madrid came in for him & the rest was history.

5728a55dd57cbdd589cd8edff18ec9fa.jpg

Should have an ITK thread that only people with 100+ posts (or something) could have access too.. It wouldn't take anyone too long to get to that post count but it would put off anyone that would come here just want to skim read posts.

I don't know, just an idea! :)

I was thinking the same thing, maybe 500 posts+

I think we could potentially get Coutinho on loan, I see no reason why not. I just doubt our interest in him tbh as I don't think he is a Lambert type of player. It would be a bit like my Nan getting a PS3 and a 3D TV. I would very much like him to come to us though, whether it be a loan or permanent. If Southampton get him it would make me very worried though.

No, just that this is a transfer thread in Villa Talk not an OT forum full of 'humour'

You're right of course. We should just keep it strictly people saying "cant see it happening", "Wages..blah blah blah" and "why would he come to Villa?" ad infinitum.

Serious business.

Although i don't like brasilian players, we should by this guy for 9m. he has a lot to prove even though he won't give a shit about our club, and just the fact that he's brasilian increases his price. I think we can double our money in a few years on this guy, and he might improve us a lot.

Like Gaston's transfer to southampton

Edited by norwegianvillain