January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Without reading through the last 10 pages (not checked this thread for a couple of days) would someone be kind enough to fill me in on this Stevens guy that has Been mentioned?

Thanks in advance.

whats the source that says ince is nailed on for Liverpool ? - doesn't look anything concrete to me

Daniel Commoli was on Talkshite today and stated that when Ince was sold to Blackpool Plop put in loads of add ons and included a very large sell on clause that means if they sell to plop for £6m Blackpool could end up with more than if for example AVFC paid £10m.

Not 'nailed on' but they are in the driving seat with him

Without reading through the last 10 pages (not checked this thread for a couple of days) would someone be kind enough to fill me in on this Stevens guy that has Been mentioned?

Thanks in advance.

Pursued Dale Stephens in the summer, some believe that will be back in for him in jan

Ivan Perišić has allegedly been told he can leave Dortmund if they receive an offer of €7M. Good player who's good with either foot and can play out wide or through the middle.

not the best mindset though, goes crying to the press when he's on the bench

Apparently Dortmund are using a special training facility where the players stand inside a square with miniature goal posts around the perimeter. A player stands in the the middle and a ball comes toward him from any direction and one of the goals lights up and he has to pass it in first time.

Be nice if we were looking at something like that.

This sounds interesting.

Sounds promising. Hasn't he just signed new contract at City? Wouldn't fit into our plans long term then, but would everyone else take him for four months?

Looks a talent. He fits in our new ethos of young talent. Perhaps after 4 months, all parties will agree that it is best if he stays with Villa longterm. ;)