Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Well Leeds cant beat Norwich points total and 2nd place Sheffield United have done OK. I dont think West Brom or Brentford will have a similar season and whoever wins the playoff will probably finish with less points than we have

16 years out of the premier league. You think that's going to be at the foremost of their thoughts right now. 

• Like 1

Just now, Johnnyp said:

16 years out of the premier league. You think that's going to be at the foremost of their thoughts right now. 

Im talking about the quality of the team, doubt they care but I expect them to struggle unless do a Fulham/Villa

Trezeguet is available ;)  

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Im talking about the quality of the team, doubt they care but I expect them to struggle unless do a Fulham/Villa

Trezeguet is available ;)  

They've a very settled squad who know each other inside out. Bielsa would be incredibly naive to think though they won't need to add. I don't think he'll tear the whole thing up though. I think they'll add 3 to 4 new players to their starting 11.

9 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I'm genuinely happy for them. Some of their football is an absolute pleasure and a team of their stature should be playing on the main stage. 

I agree with you. A team like Leeds should be in the top league. I'm glad to see them back there. I hope we are playing them next season. 

• Like 1

Imagine actually being out of the top flight for 16 long years. The three we were down felt like an eternity often.

They've done their time. Interested to see how they'll get on with signing players but certainly them and hopefully Brentford will enhance premier league with their football.

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Quite funny about that Johansson or whatever though, the guy who acted like a bell piece when we tried to walk our goal in last year :lol:

He might be going up with Brentford thou 

6 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Quite funny about that Johansson or whatever though, the guy who acted like a bell piece when we tried to walk our goal in last year :lol:

He's coming up aswell.

I do think there's something in the system argument as the lack of prem experience and also lack of decent strikers hasn't done Sheffield United any harm this season. I don't expect Leeds to do anywhere near as well but I think as long as they keep Bielsa for full season he's got enough nous to win them points in unexpected games which has been our major downfall this season.

Interested who they can attract given his worldwide reputation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Smith got praise for getting promoted.

Criticism for getting relegated.

It's how football works mate.

Except you were criticising him from the moment he walked through the door. And still criticising when he got us promoted.

7 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Except you were criticising him from the moment he walked through the door. And still criticising when he got us promoted.

Yes I did and I stand by that.

I praised him for getting getting promoted though.

But this season has confirmed to me he isn't able to take the club where we need to be.

Â