Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Just now, villalad21 said:

Didn't take him long to get relegated though.

He got Villa promoted and playing 37 Premier League games before bottler Bielsa got up

Bizarre one is praised and one is shit

• Like 2

Just now, Zatman said:

He got Villa promoted and playing 37 Premier League games before bottler Bielsa got up

Bizarre one is praised and one is shit

Smith got praise for getting promoted.

Criticism for getting relegated.

It's how football works mate.

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Didn't take him long to get relegated though.

So much for Mr no relegation on CV

Im happy for you your beloved Leeds got up. No Villa fan would claim Bamford was innocent then celebrate his goals. 

Maybe next season can challenge Palace or Brighton fans online

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Im happy for you your beloved Leeds got up. No Villa fan would claim Bamford was innocent then celebrate his goals. 

Maybe next season can challenge Palace or Brighton fans online

You seem a bit upset.

Does it hurt so much to see Bielsa succeed because it doesn't fit into your narrative? 

• Haha 1

You seem a bit upset.

Does it hurt so much to see Bielsa succeed because it doesn't fit into your narrative? 

Why would I care. Im not a Leeds fan like yourself 🙄

Interesting that never once have you denied it in last few weeks. Bit sad attending another clubs forum in your best moment in 15 years

Just now, Zatman said:

Why would I care. Im not a Leeds fan like yourself 🙄

Interesting that never once have you denied it in last few weeks. Bit sad attending another clubs forum in your best moment in 15 years

If you don't care why do you even bother replying in this thread?

If you don't care why do you even bother replying in this thread?

Its a general football forum is it not? Do i have to care about Leeds to post

If so we can all leave and can post to yourself 😉

All I can say is I hope its role reversal this time next year with us promoted as champions while they go back down after a miserable season of losing. Shame they have a top manager and will probably attract some decent players just for that reason.

16 years away from the top flight is a long time for fans to suffer so like i say, i hope their fans experience the new era of clubs dripping with £60m players who will just tear you apart 5-0 and demoralise you. They deserve that :)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Probably one of the weakest Championships ever and a weak winner. Wolves, Norwich romped to the title 

Suppose the fans be back on here again

Backhanded compliment if ever there was one. So what that Norwich romped to it. That worked out well didn't it.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Backhanded compliment if ever there was one. So what that Norwich romped to it. That worked out well didn't it.

Well Leeds cant beat Norwich points total and 2nd place Sheffield United have done OK. I dont think West Brom or Brentford will have a similar season and whoever wins the playoff will probably finish with less points than we have

Â