Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

25 minutes ago, Zatman said:

After your Bamford celebration we can now agree your actually a Leeds fan. Villaleeds21 makes sense 👍

Leeds or Wolves favourite in my betting. Villa down at a juicy 8/1.

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

You play until the refs blow his whistle. That's the rules.

Agreed. But that doesn’t mean there was nothing wrong with it. 

They faked putting the ball out of play so our players stopped and then played on anyway. 

Proper scummy thing to do

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Agreed. But that doesn’t mean there was nothing wrong with it. 

They faked putting the ball out of play so our players stopped and then played on anyway. 

Proper scummy thing to do

If it was us playing against Leeds in a competitive game i think you would happily accept a scummy goal.

If not i can safely say that i would. I want to win, by any means necessary.

Edited by villalad21

I don’t think anybody would have too much issue with the goal if Leeds bad just kept playing and scored. The fact that the guy faked putting the ball out and then carried on playing means that the goal, while fine by the rules, was morally wrong.

I’d like to think any team would make the choice Leeds did in similar circumstances. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

I don’t think anybody would have too much issue with the goal if Leeds bad just kept playing and scored. The fact that the guy faked putting the ball out and then carried on playing means that the goal, while fine by the rules, was morally wrong.

I’d like to think any team would make the choice Leeds did in similar circumstances. 

Anybody who ever watched football knows that was the case. If our players decided to stop they would have been rightfully slaughtered if Leeds scored. 

The only people that think they shouldn't have gave us the goal back was Leeds fans. I still think Bielsa didn't get caught with Spygate he would have given the goal back

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Anybody who ever watched football knows that was the case. If our players decided to stop they would have been rightfully slaughtered if Leeds scored. 

The only people that think they shouldn't have gave us the goal back was Leeds fans. I still think Bielsa didn't get caught with Spygate he would have given the goal back

And if it wasn't a dead rubber match. 

Only just seen this thread for the first time ina while. @villalad21 blatantly a Leeds fan, sounds just like someone I used to work with. Just as pathetic. In fact, I honestly think it could be him. He was obsessed with villa too.

Haven't watched a single Leeds game this season but apparently i'm a fan.

I like Leeds. I like Nottingham Forest. Proper football clubs. Them replacing the likes of Norwich and Bournemouth will only enrich the league.

34 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

How can you get so excited about Leeds going up?

I mean, it does explain a lot. 

Unless your a Leeds fan. Only posts in a select number of threads as well including Solskjaer getting same treatment he gives Smith 🤔🤔🤔

Edited by Zatman

Â