Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

I think he dived, but the EFL will state there was contact so he won't be banned.

A clip on the ankle doesn't make you fall like that and contact =/= foul.

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Mr Fair Play has said Leeds wont kick it out for an injured player vs Derby

Why do they keep bringing it up 

They didn't against us, just feigned putting it out to gain an advantage.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dick said:

They didn't against us, just feigned putting it out to gain an advantage.

Exactly....this wont shake the foundations of football!

• Like 1

It's really hard not to dislike them. 

They are seriously time wasting from the go in the second half.

They crowd the referee after decisions.

They are straight out dirty. 

They don't understand the concept of fair play. 

They kick the ball away whenever they get a call against them. 

Genuinly want us to hammer them in the final. Would have an erection for a month going. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 2

On 07/05/2019 at 14:46, StefanAVFC said:

I think he dived, but the EFL will state there was contact so he won't be banned.

A clip on the ankle doesn't make you fall like that and contact =/= foul.

It does though.  Why would he dive when he's literally through on goal?  The clip throws him off balance.  It's a foul, nothing to do with contact = foul, it's just a foul.

Leeds look good tbh.  Derby aren't going to be scoring against them at Elland Road.

Edited by bobzy

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Leeds look good tbh.  Derby aren't going to be scoring against them at Elland Road.

I disagree on this. I think Derby looked a bit flustered and stressed at home today. Think Lampard set his team up too defensively as well.  Leeds were the better team I agree, but I can see Derby scoring away if they decide to have a go at it. 

1 hour ago, Dick said:

Every single thread on twitter. Leeds fans. Obsessing over us.

**** nutty pricks.

As I was bored earlier I had a quick look at a Leeds forum. They are fixated with this notion the EFL are fixing it for Villa to get promoted and we are a bunch of diving cheats and Grealish is massively overrated. It is EXACTLY the same kind of garbage that you read from obsessed small heath fans. They are peas in a shitty knuckle dragging pod. 

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

As I was bored earlier I had a quick look at a Leeds forum. They are fixated with this notion the EFL are fixing it for Villa to get promoted and we are a bunch of diving cheats and Grealish is massively overrated. It is EXACTLY the same kind of garbage that you read from obsessed small heath fans. They are peas in a shitty knuckle dragging pod. 

Had a quick look last week, took my brain two days to recover, they are insane.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Getting their excuses in early?

15 minutes ago, AJ said:

Getting their excuses in early?

Or some are just mental bitter cave dwelling cockwombles?

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 2

I've always had a positive opinion of Leeds. And rooted for them to come up with us. But after that last match. The feign stop play, red card simulation and trying to break Grealish legs. I can't think of them as anything less then a disgusting cheating team. 

I hope our players can remain calm a professional if we come up against them. It's going to be a very heated match. 

Would be lovely if Derby nicked it. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Skruff said:

I've always had a positive opinion of Leeds. And rooted for them to come up with us. But after that last match. The feign stop play, red card simulation and trying to break Grealish legs. I can't think of them as anything less then a disgusting cheating team. 

I hope our players can remain calm a professional if we come up against them. It's going to be a very heated match. 

Would be lovely if Derby nicked it. 

One of their players got away with a headbutt as well.

Bunch of scumbags they are

Â