Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

1 hour ago, tinker said:

Elland road is a pressure cooker , the pressure  must be overwhelming. Just hope for their sakes they can deal with it. 

Actually its a mid sized shithole full of permanently whinging morons. Like a smaller Goodison.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Read an Ian Harte tweet today. Another one that really missed the point. And making it out like the whole world is against them. One thing I've noticed is that they like to be "Dirty leeds", hard boys that doesn't care and do as they please, at the same time as they're complaining about being hard done by by the rest of the world. Doesn't really add up, does it? :)

Their fans are weird.

The Bielsa spying thing...he comes out admits spying, gets fined. They all celebrate it as though no other team does research he showed off and that he's made a mockery of everyone. It didn't make any sense. Their season then faded when they weren't allowed to spy on anyone.

They've now convinced themselves they were in the right to pretend to put the ball out, then steal a goal. Some good delusion Grealish was marked out the game as well instead of being clattered every time he got it. They're in for a shock when we're firing.

• Like 1

Reading through a forum of theirs they cant understand why connor hasn't been charged because 'he started it all'!

Blinkered!

Edited by Nigel

14 hours ago, Mazrim said:

Actually its a mid sized shithole full of permanently whinging morons. Like a smaller Goodison.

If Donald Trump had a hive mind, it would be connected to all Leeds fans.

- know-it-alls

- anything against them is "fake news"

- obsessed with people hating them

- relatively retarded 

- never wrong

- mob mentality 

- aggressive 

Edited by Dick

Leeds fans are just losing the plot cos they've watched their team bottle it in the race for automatic promotion and are now realising that there are better teams than them in the mix for the play offs.

22 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Reading through a forum of theirs they cant understand why connor hasn't been charged because 'he started it all'!

Blinkered!

Like I said in the Hourihane thread, Conor got booked. The only thing the EFL can punish him for is anything the ref didn't see. Which is nothing, despite how much they want to pretend he threw a punch.

He certainly can't be punished for "starting it"

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Their fans are weird.

The Bielsa spying thing...he comes out admits spying, gets fined. They all celebrate it as though no other team does research he showed off and that he's made a mockery of everyone. It didn't make any sense. Their season then faded when they weren't allowed to spy on anyone.

They've now convinced themselves they were in the right to pretend to put the ball out, then steal a goal. Some good delusion Grealish was marked out the game as well instead of being clattered every time he got it. They're in for a shock when we're firing.

As I also said in the Hourihane thread... Bielsa, the guy who scored and the guy who didn't kick it out have all said the goal was wrong.

yet Leeds fans think they were in the right. Mental.

• Like 1

Well, at least the boss of leeds has understood the problem with that goal. https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/a-little-suspicious-leeds-united-16206701

Leeds United's director of football Victor Orta has confirmed he 'unconditionally' backed Marcelo Bielsa's decision to allow Aston Villa to equalise.

Bielsa made the decision following Leeds' highly controversial opener that saw them score with the Villa players believing they were about to kick the ball out.

Villa's players were incensed with the home team and there were a number of unsavoury incidents across the pitch.

"I absolutely and unconditionally support the decision of my coach. I understand the play as he interpreted it. I am little suspicious and I always celebrate the goals, but I did not celebrate it when it happened."

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

As I also said in the Hourihane thread... Bielsa, the guy who scored and the guy who didn't kick it out have all said the goal was wrong.

yet Leeds fans think they were in the right. Mental.

10 minutes ago, Pelle said:

Well, at least the boss of leeds has understood the problem with that goal. https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/a-little-suspicious-leeds-united-16206701

Add the Director of Football to my list.

But I'm sure the fans are right...

• Haha 1

Â