Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

that one stand is really impressive, not sure what the inside is like or the facilities etc

but that's where it ends, the rest is shit with some really outdated parts

The whole thing is outdated from what I saw, though admittedly I didn't see all of it of course.

Shit tip, parking was atrocious too.

Just now, PaulC said:

I think its wrong to leave it in the players hands to kick it out. If the ref deems it necessary to stop the game because the injury  is bad enough that's what he should do. Forget the fair play stuff. 

I totally agree. We shouldn't have kicked it out. If Roberts doesn't act like a sly little shit, I'd be more angry at our players for not playing on.

But once one team does it, then the other should return the favour. It's basic sportsmanship.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, legov said:

Not sure where the Leeds/Bamford hate is coming from, Leeds effectively apologized for the whole fracas by letting us score (and costing themselves automatic promotion in the process).

The referee, on the other hand...

but did they withdraw a man to even up the sides for the last 20 mins?  

I have said before I do not mind Leeds had a great time with their fans before the 1996 League Cup Final.  

Think Villa v Leeds is a Premier League fixture shame it cannot happen now but give me that intensity in a game every week and I am happy.  Cheating aside!

Edited by S-Platt

4 hours ago, legov said:

Not sure where the Leeds/Bamford hate is coming from, Leeds effectively apologized for the whole fracas by letting us score (and costing themselves automatic promotion in the process).

The referee, on the other hand...

Your not sure where the Bamford hates coming from? Seriously? 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Can I just say, Elland Road is an absolute shit tip too. 

i quite like it. Its an old traditional stadium, like Hillsborough.

Rather them than a new soulless bowl stadium

• Like 1

Jansson said he did it because he wanted to keep a clean sheet. What a clearing in the woods

On a lighter note Chris Wilder has called Leeds bottlers and Bamford a muppet 😂😂

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

First leg if roofe isnt fit they are going to have nothing going forward. 

You did notice we had Jedinak playing as our only striker yesterday right? Wouldn't be so quick to laugh at others possible misfortune as it generally bites you in the ass

Edited by LakotaDakota

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Your not sure where the Bamford hates coming from? Seriously? 

Sorry poor choice of words maybe. Yes Bamford is a ****, but I find the hate for Leeds in general to be way OTT when they gave us a goal they weren't legally obliged to.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

You did notice we had Jedinak playing as our only striker yesterday right? Wouldn't be so quick to laugh at others possible misfortune as it generally bites you in the ass

Where was I laughing at them? 

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Jansson said he did it because he wanted to keep a clean sheet. What a clearing in the woods

On a lighter note Chris Wilder has called Leeds bottlers and Bamford a muppet 😂😂

Anywhere I can see this interview I would live to see that! 

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Anywhere I can see this interview I would live to see that! 

I think this is the interview and news article in question. The video is linked in the article.

Chris Wilder blasts 'muppets from Leeds' as Sheffield United secure promotion

Leeds United players including Patrick Bamford and Adam Forshaw have been described as “muppets” by Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder after the Whites’ 1-1 draw with Aston Villa handed the Blades promotion.

United have led their South Yorkshire rivals for the majority of the season but a last-gasp drop in form has seen them miss out on an automatic return to the Premier League at the expense of the Bramall Lane club.

Sunday’s 1-1 draw means that Leeds now trail Sheffield by five points with one game to go, meaning that they will have to try their luck in the play-offs.

Wilder however believes that his side deserve to have achieved second over United, citing what he sees as a disrespectful attitude from players in West Yorkshire while talking up his own team’s quality and credentials.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, legov said:

Sorry poor choice of words maybe. Yes Bamford is a ****, but I find the hate for Leeds in general to be way OTT when they gave us a goal they weren't legally obliged to.

Maybe so, judging by the initial reactions from the bench (obviously we have no idea what was being said) I think they didn't want to give the goal at first and only did so because they realised how much of an outrage that would result in. 

Bielsa did not look like a man happy to give the goal. He looked like a man that was pissed off and threw his toys out of the pram.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Maybe so, judging by the initial reactions from the bench (obviously we have no idea what was being said) I think they didn't want to give the goal at first and only did so because they realised how much of an outrage that would result in. 

Bielsa did not look like a man happy to give the goal. He looked like a man that was pissed off and threw his toys out of the pram.

If was something on the line he wouldn't have givem the goal back. Also probably didn't wamt another controversy like Spygate 

I notice the prick who caused it all has got off free from the abuse. Roberts is an ex Baggie

15 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

One he wasn't poking fun and two we'll have Abraham, Davis and Kodjia fit for Norwich let alone the play-offs so we're fine, but again no one is poking fun just merely observing the situation. 

• Thanks 1

Â