Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

10 minutes ago, sne said:

Looks like some of their more artistic fans have made an arts and craft project in woodshop

If only they followed there own fans who were happy to teach us how to protest ownership for free

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't think it's right that Leeds are refusing to let Gnoto leave. 

I mean kid might lose his national team spot if playing in the championship isn't deemed sufficient. 

Aslong as a fair offer is received you should just let them go. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, villan95 said:

I think Leeds (or any club) are well within their right to keep a player. The player has a contract and should honour it, none of this refusing to play nonsense.

If the player has got his head screwed on he'll knuckle down and show what he can do in the Championship. Opportunities will follow.

• Like 3

Can imagine a tint of arrogance surrounding it all

"we're Leeds of course they'll all stay" followed by thinking they're all bottlers when they leave because they have no intention of playing in the championship, it's the hard reality of relegation

11 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

I mean kid might lose his national team spot if playing in the championship isn't deemed sufficient. 

This is the mindset of a Liverpool fan 😝

15 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

That is one way of looking at it, but a fair offer is subjective, and until all parties agree to a fair outcome he should work hard for his contracted team, not act like a brat. He's getting paid good money, get on with it.

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Having borne a grudge against Adama Traore for 7 years now for that game when he refused to get suited up against Rotherham at home, I am obliged to take Leeds' side here and criticise Gnonto. 

He signed a contract. He is extremely well-remunerated for doing this job. Relegation was always a possibility. Now he should be a professional. 

Yep, far too much player power these days, it’s getting out of hand. No player is bigger than the club, and that includes Ronaldo, Messi et al (despite what FIFA and EA Sports would like you to believe) 

Signed, sealed, and delivered, they've won the race to sign Swansea's Joel Piroe. Seemingly a good signing, but they've still got a lot of work to do on their squad, and likes of Summerville, Gnonto, and Sinisterra still being linked with moves away.

I sympathise with some players when they want to leave clubs but aren't being allowed to.

But no player should ever refuse to play for the club they're contracted to

Â