Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

28 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Probably on to the forums of Rotherham and Plymouth giving it the big one about Bielsa

Lol.

I still can’t get over the fact that they thought they were better than Bielsa

There was only one reason they were in the premier league… and they sacked him 😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

haha yes i edited it earlier, i realised shortly after posting :P but it has collapsed from leeds to chelsea after failing to agree terms, maybe he wanted a boatload of dosh

More likely Chelsea have moved on to Caicedo, and can't be bothered with dealing with Adams anymore! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

More likely Chelsea have moved on to Caicedo, and can't be bothered with dealing with Adams anymore! 

that sounds plausible, adams never seemed a natural chelsea signing, now the waiting game to see if Chelsea can match the bid! Imagine if Caicedo ends up staying at Brighton after this whole saga lmao

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Gnoto refused to travel to the sty as doesnt want to play. Dont want this kind of attitude at villa. Hope we stay clear of him

I don't blame him 😉

But yeah joking aside it is really annoying when players under contract refuse to play and train. Really unprofessional.

45 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Gnoto refused to travel to the sty as doesnt want to play.

Some say that St Andrews is a wonderful place, To the boys from Villa park it's a **** disgrace, They say they've got showers but we know the truth, There's a hole in the roof where the rain pisses through, Sing up, We hate, Oh we hate the City, We hate the City, we do, Oh we hate, Oh we hate the City and we love it when them b*stards lose...

Every **** week... :flag:

https://www.fanchants.com/football-songs/aston_villa-chants/my-garden-shed/

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

For a newly relegated team that spent as much as they did, their line-up looks strangely weak today

Meslier, Ayling, Cresswell, Struijk, Byram, Shackleton, Ampadu, Poveda, Gray, James, Gelhardt,

Barely looks midtable quality, and not much on the bench either

Â