Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

6 minutes ago, bobzy said:

“I’m shit and should have never taken the job”?

I guess not that frank :lol:

But his assessment of the players and the club in general was very direct and blunt, if not scathing. 

41 minutes ago, bobzy said:

“I’m shit and should have never taken the job”?

Did you see the BT sport interview when he answered what happened and he "it's basically career suicide"

But £500k for taking the job on

Pretty much like us in the end from summer 2015.

Sold Raphinha and Phillips in same summer and attempted to replace them by getting in 6-7 across side and it simply didn't work.

Have to be honest, thought Weston McKennie was better than he showed, he made hardly any impact for them. Tyler Adams also getting injured in March meant they got exposed so badly out of possession. 

He'll be a decent pick up for prem clubs if he's got a relegation release clause.

1 hour ago, turnbull said:

I laughed enough at Cov yesterday, now I've given myself a hernia! 🤣

Beautiful isn’t it 👌

Not the hernia by the way 😉

Edited by Strog
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

His zero wins allows him to be honest😂

I think it's more his age. He doesn't particularly care one way or the other. And that might have been fairly clear to the players. The Leeds board deserve this and if the owner smartens up, he should replace them all.

4 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I think it's more his age. He doesn't particularly care one way or the other. And that might have been fairly clear to the players. The Leeds board deserve this and if the owner smartens up, he should replace them all.

What's happened to the San Francisco group investment, is it still happening or watered down with relegation?

Not sure they'll spend 20 years away but I think they'll struggle to come back up as it was an average group that Bielsa got insane levels out of for 2-3 years and now likes of Ayling, Cooper, Foreshaw etc are older so can't see them doing much at championship level.

12 months ago I was querying why Elland Road was chanting sack the board but they've really wasted the momentum they were generating at prem level with odd transfer decisions so now back to square one.

Â