Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

8 minutes ago, av1 said:

I agree it’s difficult to police, but he’s been arrested so he’ll probably get a ban in court aswell, which means he’d actually be committing another offence if he attended a game, an offence that would most probably result in a prison sentence. 

not to mention whomever facilitated his re-entry to the stadium would also face punishment. not sure anyone would take that risk

8 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

not to mention whomever facilitated his re-entry to the stadium would also face punishment. not sure anyone would take that risk

Buy a ticket from a resale site and the seller would have no idea.

35 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Shambles that club from top to bottom. I still want their fans monetary advice and predictions on Villa’s impending fortunes though. Where they all gone?

Hopefully it's another 20 odd years before these bellends come crawling back, chatting shit, thinking they're relevant

Competing in the word removed mini league with small Heath and Millwall is a good level for Leeds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

win or bust for them next week then.

tbh, i have no idea what is going to happen in that spurs game, Leeds can be terrible but also are at times capable of wacky results, you would expect Spurs to beat them, but Spurs are also capable of wacky results/losses.

Who knows what is going to happen.....

Â