Media and punditry

BOF

32 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Is it me, or is Leon Osman actually a good pundit

Was gonna say the same. Articulate, not biased and actually shared some genuine insight (e.g the stuff about godfrey’s defending for the Bailey goal) 

• Like 1

Paraphrasing Rachel Finnis-Brown at half time in regards to Villa losing McGinn.

‘Everton will now have to deal with Nakamba and the offensive threat he provides.’

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

In the interests of balance Karen Carney’s half time tactical breakdown was quite good.

Edited by Hornso
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Just watched Lineakar's interview with the Watford manager.

Bloody hell, I hope he has an interpreter on the training pitch.

Also, those interviews seem completely faked to me. 

Yeah, another complete waste of 5 minutes that would be better spent with more football. 

• Like 2

Watching football in a bar in Italy and they have a channel appropriately named Sky Sports Bar. Every break they have showed pure football highlights, half time and between matches been all the CL goals from the week, no pundits whatsoever. It’s brilliant.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

Watching football in a bar in Italy and they have a channel appropriately named Sky Sports Bar. Every break they have showed pure football highlights, half time and between matches been all the CL goals from the week, no pundits whatsoever. It’s brilliant.

Come on, you know you just want a bit of Lee Dixon moaning about the wasps* at Villa Park while looking a right tit wearing a Peaky Blinders hat.

*He wouldn't shut up about wasps yesterday during the game on the commentary over here.

33 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Come on, you know you just want a bit of Lee Dixon moaning about the wasps* at Villa Park while looking a right tit wearing a Peaky Blinders hat.

*He wouldn't shut up about wasps yesterday during the game on the commentary over here.

Grass is a bit long. **** bees, I **** hate bees *bees are an essential part of the planet’s ecosystem* wasps I meant wasps. Set piece coach? What the...grumble grumble.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Im sorry, that sounds brilliant 😂

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Im sorry, that sounds brilliant 😂

Lee Dixon? Whining about wasps? I'll have some of what you're on mate!

His microphone went our for about 15 mins due to technical difficulties. I think Arlo White had just unplugged it because he couldn't take anymore.

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

Lee Dixon? Whining about wasps? I'll have some of what you're on mate!

His microphone went our for about 15 mins due to technical difficulties. I think Arlo White had just unplugged it because he couldn't take anymore.

The Premier League is full of shit commentators, something as random as Lee Dixon thinking he is Nicolas Cage is awesome 😂

Rather that than listening to Gary Neville

Â