Media and punditry

BOF

7 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Danny Murphy MOTD on NUFC.

"I don't think it's that bad. They're scoring goals and creating chances."

Just sod off you gollom looking word removed.

No wins isn't too bad is it? They haven't played what the media would call a top side yet. Think he's happy they haven't got a set piece coach. 

5 hours ago, Jono62 said:

No wins isn't too bad is it? They haven't played what the media would call a top side yet. Think he's happy they haven't got a set piece coach. 

They have played United, but yeah their fixtures haven't been too bad and the results have been very poor.

On 08/10/2021 at 04:07, a m ole said:

Journos and pundits better be careful what they say about Newcastle from now on.

Well,if you watch ESPNFC they wont get mentioned at all.ESPNFC only talk about the top 4/5 teams in England,Italyfrance etc.If you are a team that usually finish 4/5th you will never get a mention. 

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

Well,if you watch ESPNFC they wont get mentioned at all.ESPNFC only talk about the top 4/5 teams in England,Italyfrance etc.If you are a team that usually finish 4/5th you will never get a mention. 

So on one hand they talk about the top 4 or 5 teams but on the other hand, if you finish 4th or 5th they won’t talk about you.

One can only assume this is some kind of infinity paradox.

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

So on one hand they talk about the top 4 or 5 teams but on the other hand, if you finish 4th or 5th they won’t talk about you.

One can only assume this is some kind of infinity paradox.

I dont know what it is,all I know is that if your team is not a regular in the top 4 then they dont want to know and your team does not get a mention.I am not saying thats wrong what I am trying to say is that with a name like ESPNFC you would expect the program to be about soccer ( as in the FC part ) not about only the top teams.Even when we beat Liverpool 7-2 ESPNFC wrote it off because Liverpool played a high line.Nothing to do with us being the better team on the day,no,they played a high line and thats why we won.The show should be renamed ESPN top 4/5 onlyFC

16 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

I dont know what it is,all I know is that if your team is not a regular in the top 4 then they dont want to know and your team does not get a mention.I am not saying thats wrong what I am trying to say is that with a name like ESPNFC you would expect the program to be about soccer ( as in the FC part ) not about only the top teams.Even when we beat Liverpool 7-2 ESPNFC wrote it off because Liverpool played a high line.Nothing to do with us being the better team on the day,no,they played a high line and thats why we won.The show should be renamed ESPN top 4/5 onlyFC

I do like the show but it is too much about the top teams

22 hours ago, Zatman said:

I do like the show but it is too much about the top teams

Yes,I used to watch it till I realised it only concentrated on the top teams.I am not the least bit interested in what ManUre,Liverpool,Man $ity etc are doing,so I havent watched it for a while now.

On 02/10/2021 at 23:16, rodders0223 said:

Danny Murphy MOTD on NUFC.

"I don't think it's that bad. They're scoring goals and creating chances."

Just sod off you gollom looking word removed.

It would be nice if they hired someone who actually knew about stats and how to interpret them correctly to put him right.

lol

Jack Wiltshire was on the 1600 show today on Talksport. He must be the most boring person I have ever heard on the radio. No enthusiasm whatsoever. They must just feel sorry for the waster and give him some air time. I could even sense it was difficult for the presenter to keep the program interesting, he was proper hard work to have conversation with.

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Jack Wiltshire was on the 1600 show today on Talksport. He must be the most boring person I have ever heard on the radio. No enthusiasm whatsoever. They must just feel sorry for the waster and give him some air time. I could even sense it was difficult for the presenter to keep the program interesting, he was proper hard work to have conversation with.

Was going to post. He's slower than a week in jail.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Stellings gone at the end of the season

The whole thing has a "I used to watch games on teletext" feel about it now, it's not the people it's the format, they can't compete with streams, if sky want that money they need to lobby to show every game at any time, that's the only thing left for them 

• Like 1

Good for Sky, an absolute dinosaur supporting the Bruce and Pulis manager club. Surely Tony Pulis would be a better choice for United than Van Gaal just second to Villa fans should be grateful to Alex McLeish

Can just about imagine the crap he is saying to defend Bruce

Edited by Zatman

Â