Media and punditry

BOF

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Even Danny Murphy made some sense there (completely out of character I know!) 

He did and I still don’t like Murphy, but he’s more bearable as a pundit rather than a commentator. 

The downside being it means Lawro finds his way back into the commentary box.

• Like 1

Meanwhile... on Twitter...

Alan Hardy the Notts County owner has come under pressure from fans and the media for his social media postings in recent weeks.

Today he managed to post a picture of his cock on Twitter in error.

You couldn’t make it up, rumour has it he has blaimed Lescott’s pocket.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Meanwhile... on Twitter...

Alan Hardy the Notts County owner has come under pressure from fans and the media for his social media postings. 

Today he managed to post a picture of his cock on Twitter in error.

You couldn’t make it up, rumour has it he has blaimed Lescott’s pocket.

5B4C43B3-FC92-487D-8925-8FF7E41F0D65.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He made sense when he said it was the club’s fault. 

I thought he was correct when he said if things don’t go well quickly, it will be used as a bit of a stick by the fans/general critics. 

Whether that would be fair or not doesn’t matter, but it would definitely  be used against him if things don’t go well, in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He made sense when he said it was the club’s fault. 

I agree with this, if you approach someone to work for you for seven figure, fully gauranteed, contract and they say I can't start now cos I'm off on holidays for a month then you really have to question if he or she is the right person for the job . 

Edited by villa89

58 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The Sky Sports campaign to have Claude Puel sacked has started up again, they did it at Southampton and have been trying to have him sacked since he got to Leicester.

Absolute disgusting xenophobia, be no campaign if his name was Steve Bruce, Alan Pardew or Mark Hughes

It's crazy he is under pressure at all. What position do people expect them to be in the league? They should just be happy to stay up.

As an aside Steve McManaman is a terrible co-commentator. Offers nothing insightful at all.

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

On 30/01/2019 at 19:41, Zatman said:

The Sky Sports campaign to have Claude Puel sacked has started up again, they did it at Southampton and have been trying to have him sacked since he got to Leicester.

Absolute disgusting xenophobia, be no campaign if his name was Steve Bruce, Alan Pardew or Mark Hughes

Add Ole Gunnar Solsjkear and Mauri Pocettino to the sky wankfest of late.

As for Claude, he is a brilliant little manager and one of my current favourites in the premier league along with Rafa and Ranieri. Leicester should be greatful of having him as manager.

Just put on Soccer Saturday. Haven't watched it for a while.

Stelling was just taking a moment to describe how the Leeds game was delayed for 12 minutes becuase the young Leeds player had to be seen to by paramedics on the bench. SOunded quite serious!

Anyway in the middle of this very serious message, he's interrupted by Le Tiss screaming "GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!"

Even Stelling looked annoyed.

• Like 2

That doesn't really matter though does it because it's all about which tit can get the most attention by going.
"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!"

...in an utter dead fish of a contest.

I hate them all. Why not just have all four of them spend 5 hours licking each other and wanking each other off.

• Haha 1

Thomas Delaney from Dortmund finally said to the English media what people have ignored for so long. He had a go at media for bigging up young English players and hyping them and not letting them develop

• Like 1

Â