Ashley Westwood

Nabby

I threw my phone across the room when he scored it bounced, hit the cat and then the cat wouldn't stop blinking for the next 20 minutes I thought I'd broken him!

I'm not an expert but is it actually possible to "break" a cat?  :huh:

Something something something catatonic.

great goal, no question, and critical to us....

lets hope that gives him the confidence he needs to start playing with a bit of swagger.... has taken a few games to get it back, but lets hope he kicks on from here...

loved to see him reaching for the villa badge when he scored.... would love to see him still doing that in 10 years time...

I threw my phone across the room when he scored it bounced, hit the cat and then the cat wouldn't stop blinking for the next 20 minutes I thought I'd broken him!

I'm not an expert but is it actually possible to "break" a cat? :huh:

I'm no vet but he looked pretty broken at the time lol

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

• Like 1

I'm not an expert but is it actually possible to "break" a cat?  :huh:

Absolutely.

Just the other day a nice piece of cheese went missing from my kitchen. I was baffled as to what had happened to it, but luckily I caught the cat looking at me with a slightly shifty expression. A couple of minutes with a towel and a jug of water and the little bastard was ready to confess.

• Like 1

Started the season very poor, I gave him a lot of stick. Signs recently he has been improving, thought he was much better against Everton, then in the 2nd half last night he was back to his best. Hopefully the goal will give him confidence.

When he plays well, we keep possession so much better and we can get our attacks flowing. I think part of the problem this season has been that teams recognise that he is our supply line. If they get onto him quickly they can stop us creating anything. He's going to have to learn to deal with that if he is to become a top player.

What a goal it was. Good position to take up, sublime first touch and perfect finish. Great to see our midfielders actually getting into the box. When they do they score! More of that please Ash.

A great goal, i knew that was in him but i thought he played well. definite one of his better performances of the season and hope he can build on this

Yup agreed. I'd have preferred it towards the end of last season but that's just me being greedy. He was getting into those positions from March onwards and he seemed to regress at the start of this season but it's good to see he is getting back to form. I really believe of all our midfielders, given the role he is able to play, that if he clicks, then he above all the other midfielders will be the most difficult for us to hang on to.
  • Like 1

A great goal, i knew that was in him but i thought he played well. definite one of his better performances of the season and hope he can build on this

Yup agreed. I'd have preferred it towards the end of last season but that's just me being greedy. He was getting into those positions from March onwards and he seemed to regress at the start of this season but it's good to see he is getting back to form. I really believe of all our midfielders, given the role he is able to play, that if he clicks, then he above all the other midfielders will be the most difficult for us to hang on to.

I totally agree with that.  

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Yes, have you turned your cat on?

Thanks for the goal Westy .. Last night we were 3 Villa fans watching the games with 2 half Villa fans who we still are working on them to be full Villa fans haha and couple of friends who werent a villa fans and started saying that your team usually disappoints and these kinds of slagging .. when the first goal came we started shout and jumping haha .. win the second came one of the guys was smoking outside I think and saw me jumping and shouting .. he said its better to be a draw as only one goal wont make you do this haha ..