Ashley Westwood

Nabby

The one worry I had about signing lower league players was not that they won't be good enough one day, but that expected to be world beaters from day one. Unfortunately because of the state of our squad they need to work from day one or we struggle.

The one worry I had about signing lower league players was not that they won't be good enough one day, but that expected to be world beaters from day one. Unfortunately because of the state of our squad they need to work from day one or we struggle.

Agreed.

Don't think anyone doubted the potential but these players are going to have to play and they are going to have to perform to premiership standards to keep us up.

Lambert himself has said that he will not have any hesitation to throw the new boys in and he has bought them coz he feels they are good enough...

therefore i don't think its too harsh to start criticising there performances...

we arent a **** academy for lower league to gain prem experience...

they perform now like Lambert expects them too or we go down

he makes a jump of nearly 3 divisions and people are angry that he isnt Xavi

Dont care where hes come from, its no excuse, he shouldnt be getting 45 mins if hes not ready

Agreed.

And I think thats the point being made on here, nothing like the ridiculous suggestion by Zatman.

Dont care where hes come from, its no excuse, he shouldnt be getting 45 mins if hes not ready

So how is he going to get Premier League Experience if he doesn't play? :?

we are in not a position to carry a young kid to get him premiership experience.

He's not first choice so I don't think our performances this season will relate too much to how quickly the likes of Westwood adapt to the Premier League. Lambert being happy to throw them in is one thing, but them being responsible for how our season pans out is another.

So how is he going to get Premier League Experience if he doesn't play? :?

Play last 20 mins at two up, play in cup games etc not playing 45 when games are hanging in the balance