Ashley Westwood

Nabby

I dont think this westwood lad will be up to much if Im honest.

Really?? I have high hopes for him tbh.. Hopefully Lambert can develop him into a joe allen type player.

Time will tell. Im not a fan of Paul Lambert in the slightest. I hope he manages to change my mind on what I think of him. I was dissapointed when he was made manager and I am disappointed in his decisions and tactics in the first two games and I was disappointed with his transfers.

Im not sure packing a struggling team with kids is a bright idea and as things stand I still think Lambert will get less points than McLeish.

Really?? I have high hopes for him tbh.. Hopefully Lambert can develop him into a joe allen type player.

Time will tell. Im not a fan of Paul Lambert in the slightest. I hope he manages to change my mind on what I think of him. I was dissapointed when he was made manager and I am disappointed in his decisions and tactics in the first two games and I was disappointed with his transfers.

Im not sure packing a struggling team with kids is a bright idea and as things stand I still think Lambert will get less points than McLeish.

Your not a fan of much today are you KHV? :D

Who took the jam out of your doughnut?

Excited by this signing. Wouldn't be surprised if he started against Swansea.

Interesting.

Interesting.

if he does get less than McLeish , which i seriously doubt btw , at least we will have been entertained along the way .. And you can't say that for whatever it was McLeish served up

Interesting.

if he does get less than McLeish , which i seriously doubt btw , at least we will have been entertained along the way .. And you can't say that for whatever it was McLeish served up

...and he's not McLeish!

...and he's not McLeish!

Haha, this weekend I brought a mate to Newcastle who is not that much into football, and gave him a few tips if any other Villans tried to have football chat with him. The two pieces of advice if he got caught out were to say either, "Well, the important thing for the squad is to get the supply line to Darren Bent going and get some width from the fullbacks in attack" or ".....well, at least McLeish is gone..." The second one always works a treat

:)

...and he's not McLeish!

Haha, this weekend I brought a mate to Newcastle who is not that much into football, and gave him a few tips if any other Villans tried to have football chat with him. The two pieces of advice if he got caught out were to say either, "Well, the important thing for the squad is to get the supply line to Darren Bent going and get some width from the fullbacks in attack" or ".....well, at least McLeish is gone..." The second one always works a treat

:)

And there's always "Did you see that ludicrous display the other night".

Totaly disagree with everything you've said.

Would like to know why you think this way?

There would be nothing entertaining at all about getting fewer than 38 points.

There would be nothing entertaining at all about getting fewer than 38 points.
I think it's clear what Tony meant. Getting less points than last season would be a disaster, but I'm pretty sure we'd see better football than we did last season even if we didn't reach 38 points.