Ashley Westwood

Nabby

1 hour ago, vreitti said:

What the f**k is a trainspotter? :blush:

1 hour ago, vreitti said:

What the f**k is a trainspotter? :blush:

Someone who observes/ spots trains and creates a hobby from it.

but I think some are looking too deep in to the analogy:)

23 hours ago, srsmithusa said:

Just an observation.  Sometimes, I've heard coaches instruct players not to tackle.  "Stay on your feet!  Just contain him."  I do wonder how often, when some of us criticize AW for "pulling out of tackles" as cowardice, he is, in reality making the right decision, and fans sometimes know less than we think we do about the game.

ALL fans know less about the game than they think they do! (Disclaimer - Me included!)

13 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

ALL fans know less about the game than they think they do! (Disclaimer - Me included!)

Depends on what part of the game you mean....transfers/fitness, stamina/injuries etc you are probably right.

There are many aspects that relate to/gleaned from watching the game....I would be less inclined to agree on that.

unless of course fans have just wasted money on 40 odd years of observation being a spectator.;)

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

To be fair, I think when fans are debating Westwoods game, they maybe looking at different aspects of his play....which could render them both right or both wrong depending on what they are appraising on.

Edited by TRO

4 hours ago, MarkLillis said:

All "Football men" know less about the game than they think they do! (no Disclaimer needed)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MarkLillis said:

All "Football men" know less about the game than they think they do! (no Disclaimer needed)

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

ABSOLUTE PATHETIC, he has to go and even play Bacuna in midfield ahead of him. If we released him in the morning not one Championship team would come in for this clown

So he was cack again then? :)