Ashley Westwood

Nabby

2 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Can't agree with that. He's a model professional, doesn't complain, have off field troubles, and regardless of how you rate him he gives 100% on the field. 

Hes on a modest salary for a Premier League club, especially compared to some of the guys who DO have off field troubles and seem to not give a toss on the field. 

I'm referring to the standard of his ability on the pitch.....the things you cite should be a given.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Also. He's as deluded as Bacuna. 

Didn't he say this isn't the worst team in prem history. Based on the points tally.

When you take everything into account Ashley, it really is.

Not only that but it's the worst team I've ever seen at any level in any sport. 

Yes, but what do you really think . . . 

Don't hold back. 

Just now, Zatman said:

He has never really shown anything to say he be decent in Championship. Playing lower league teams he has even looked out of his depth

Agreed. He's an appalling player who is League 1 standard at best. It defies belief he's been at our club cheating a living for so long and he sums up our decline for me. 

• Like 2

With Henderson out for the rest of the season, this is his time to shine.

Strong finish to the season and he just might have done enough to make the England squad for the summer finals in France :crylaugh:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sne said:

With Henderson out for the rest of the season, this is his time to shine.

Strong finish to the season and he just might have done enough to make the England squad for the summer finals in France :crylaugh:

Harry Kane would thrive on them corners though ;)

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

the perfect example of how woeful and cheap our team is, absolute dreadful player at this level and can barely remember a half decent performance this season

Probably because there hasn't been one. 

9 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

One of the weakest links in the team and there are many of those. 

All I ever see him do is nothing.

He reminds me of Zelig. There's plenty of photographic evidence placing Westwood on the scene later, but few of those present at the time can actually recall seeing him there. 

I watched an MLS game last night and kaka took 6 or 7 corners for Orlando city.  Every one was fantastic and you really thought Orlando could score everytime.  

With this poor excuse for a footballer im hoping everytime he takes his cornerx that the other team doesnt break and score.

• Like 1

On 03/04/2016 at 22:25, TRO said:

I'm referring to the standard of his ability on the pitch.....the things you cite should be a given.

But they aren't with 90% of the squad.

23 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Shit useless waste of space. I have no desire to see him play for us next season, even if he'll be decent at that level, just a **** con artist.

I don't think he'll even be decent at championship level. In so much as he won't be any sort of match winner down there for us, will just continue plodding along passing sideways and will probably look a little better as teams won't press as much in the centre.

• Like 1