Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

One swallow does not a summer make and one decent free kick does not paper over an abysmal return on the investment.

Might be, but from our standpoint atm we have to give credit where it is due. He has given us a lot these last couple of games and he might be a vital player in the future. He has delivered where a lot of others have failed to be honest. Still, it`s not enough yet and he has more to show off himself before we can say it was a good investment. Right now it looks like a good, let`s hope he can keep it up. His goal today must have given him a lot of confidence for sure.

One swallow does not a summer make and one decent free kick does not paper over an abysmal return on the investment.

Investment?

Meh, couldn't care less how much he cost personally. The club didn't seem to care at the time so why should I?

All I know is that he's turned it around. He's become an excellent player for us at exactly the right time. Again, not sure he had the best of games today, but he always carries a threat and when we needed somebody to step up and ease the nerves that's exactly what he did. 

Nice one Charlie. I'm becoming a fan.

Might be, but from our standpoint atm we have to give credit where it is due. He has given us a lot these last couple of games and he might be a vital player in the future. He has delivered where a lot of others have failed to be honest. Still, it`s not enough yet and he has more to show off himself before we can say it was a good investment. Right now it looks like a good, let`s hope he can keep it up. His goal today must have given him a lot of confidence for sure.

Past couple of games? Try past couple of months. Since he has been fit and played in his correct position that is. 

Funny that eh. 

Reminds me of Downing.. had a really shit first season.. but second season came good. Bit like Zoggy. Dont blame him for not playing well under Mcleish. He doesnt promote the idea of playing football

Â